Sign in to follow this  
boscobel

Airfare is tricky!

It looks like it only shows the graph with fare trends only routes with lots of flights to get data from. The graph will show you the low and high fares for each month, plus a monthly average, based on previous fares.

thanks, I found that graph. It wasn't there for the first flight I looked for. but then i looked up us flights & it was there. so useful!!!!!!

We haven't booked our flight yet either. Right now for non-stop from Chicago it's $516 - that seems so high. I'm trying to wait it out a little before I book to see if the prices come down at all - we'll see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicago88 View Post
We haven't booked our flight yet either. Right now for non-stop from Chicago it's $516 - that seems so high. I'm trying to wait it out a little before I book to see if the prices come down at all - we'll see!
Our air from Philly ended up being $450 round trip (including all taxes, fees, etc) on Air Jamaica. She had a good rate through Travel Impressions that was only good for a limited time

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicago88 View Post
How is everyone transporting their wedding dress. I was told by other girls to try to ask the flight attendant to put it in the first class closet? Thoughts??
That is what I'm planning to do. I'm going to check with Air Jamaica a few weeks before we go to double-check that this can be done, but I don't see why not.