Jump to content

Photo

The night before.....???


  • Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#71 JessiTaylor

JessiTaylor
  • Jr. Member
  • 296 posts

    Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:16 AM



    Originally Posted by CJLKB2012 

    we plan on spending the night apart, I love the idea of seeing him for the frist time on our wedding day as I walk down the isle, soo romantic, this will be the only really traditional aspect of our wedding :)


    that was what i really wanted to do! the big dress reveal at the church, he sees me for the first time and it was supposed to be beautiful and romantic! until xcaret told me that we had to come for photos together an hour before the wedding (as its a sunset wedding) otherwise they would all be in the dark (and since ill need a photographer at wedding anyway i dont really want to pay to have photos on a different day). so i guess my 'big reveal' will be in a hotel lobby/corridor!



    #72 kellykanester

    kellykanester
    • Jr. Member
    • 236 posts

      Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:34 AM

      We will be spending the night apart, he gets a room to stay in at our hotel included in our package. It will make it so special to walk down the isle after not seeing him since the day before


      Happily married and now Mrs. West


      #73 stefkva

      stefkva
      • Jr. Member
      • 188 posts

        Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:53 PM

        We're staying in separate rooms the night before. Fortunately it comes included in our wedding package :)



        #74 Amanda Gardner

        Amanda Gardner
        • Jr. Member
        • 200 posts

          Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:54 AM

          I'm hoping we can have seperate rooms the night before, but with our wedding package it all depends on occupancy of the resort. We will see each other before the wedding for photos, but I still think the big reveal will be good even if its not walking down the aisle. Keeping fingers crossed for an available room for him the night before.

          #75 AmberDragon

          AmberDragon
          • Site Supporter
          • 206 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 13, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun

          Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:29 PM

          I really like the idea of being in separate rooms the night before.  Our wedding is at 10am, so I won't have to go long without seeing him.  I'm realizing that I'm much more traditional than I thought I was. 



          #76 TheWolferts

          TheWolferts
          • Jr. Member
          • 458 posts

            Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:45 PM

            We decided that we wanted to wake up together the morning of our wedding day, have breakfast in bed, and get a couples massage the morning of our wedding. We will part ways after the massage and be apart the rest of the day and he will head off to his own room to get ready in.

             

            My fiance travels for weeks at a time for work, so we would both prefer to be together as much as we can on the day, especially since many of my friends that have recently gotten married said that they were greeting their guests so much during the reception that they didnt get to spend so much time with their new husband! We are looking forward to some quiet alone time after a week of being around friends and family and before all the craziness begins on the wedding day! He also has to fly back to his job the morning after our wedding so I want to savor the alone time, since I wont see him for another 2 weeks after our wedding.



            #77 Amanda Gardner

            Amanda Gardner
            • Jr. Member
            • 200 posts

              Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:44 PM

              Yea I never thought I was traditional but on this one I am.

              Originally Posted by AmberDragon 

              I really like the idea of being in separate rooms the night before.  Our wedding is at 10am, so I won't have to go long without seeing him.  I'm realizing that I'm much more traditional than I thought I was. 

               

               



              #78 Amanda Gardner

              Amanda Gardner
              • Jr. Member
              • 200 posts

                Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:46 PM

                In your case I would be thinking the same thing. I hate you guys want get to have a honeymoon after your wedding.

                Originally Posted by TheWolferts 

                We decided that we wanted to wake up together the morning of our wedding day, have breakfast in bed, and get a couples massage the morning of our wedding. We will part ways after the massage and be apart the rest of the day and he will head off to his own room to get ready in.

                 

                My fiance travels for weeks at a time for work, so we would both prefer to be together as much as we can on the day, especially since many of my friends that have recently gotten married said that they were greeting their guests so much during the reception that they didnt get to spend so much time with their new husband! We are looking forward to some quiet alone time after a week of being around friends and family and before all the craziness begins on the wedding day! He also has to fly back to his job the morning after our wedding so I want to savor the alone time, since I wont see him for another 2 weeks after our wedding.

                 

                 



                #79 Dazeydawl

                Dazeydawl
                • Member
                • 861 posts

                  Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:58 PM

                  I really want to not see each other till the big reveal, but seeing as how we are getting married at small 22 room resort i dont see how this is possible, even if we do get another room for the night its going to be hard to stay clear of each other the next day



                  #80 TheWolferts

                  TheWolferts
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 458 posts

                    Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:48 AM

                    We are taking our honeymoon about a month after our wedding in Jamaica. Since we will be apart in between our wedding and honeymoon, I am hoping that everything still seems very "newlyweds" when we go on our HM.

                     

                     

                     

                    Originally Posted by Amanda Gardner 

                    In your case I would be thinking the same thing. I hate you guys want get to have a honeymoon after your wedding.

                     

                     

                     

                     






                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users