The night before.....???

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#101 jello

• 128 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:12 PM

@shannonmarie: Absolutely, to each their own!  This is a very personal decision, and I'm sure whatever each couple chooses will be right for them. 

#102 MissFifi

• 66 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:01 PM

I think we are going to keep with tradition and not sleep together the night before.  We get in on a Sunday and get married on a Wednesday so it's okay.

#103 cheflady

• 153 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:12 AM

We are staying in different rooms the night before even though we've lived together for 3 years.

#104 wallabymeisje

• 152 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 09:03 AM

i planning to stay with my FI, we live together and a sleep better with him so why would i want to sleep poorly the night before one of the most  important nights of my life

#105 McLecker

• 194 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:41 PM

We are staying apart the night before. the hotel is throwing in a complimentary seperate room so we'll take advantage of that so we can build the excitement and I can have a fun night with my girls before the big day!!

#106 agm04

• 548 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:01 PM

We're actually really unsure about this.  We have plenty of time to decide, but we're all staying in 3 bed/3 bath condos. I'd prefer to stay apart that night (we live together but it seems like fun to follow tradition on this one) but it might be tricky to make it work.  Definitely don't want to have to rent a separate condo for one of us.

On a somewhat related note, I don't know what to do about the night of the wedding.  My mom really wanted to do everything somewhere else (more of a traditional resort), so I feel weird about just the two of us leaving and staying somewhere else the night of the wedding, but I also don't really want to pay $750 for a 3 bed 3 bath condo just for the 2 of us. 

#107 Ryves

• 157 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:01 AM

My FI and I will not be sharing room the night before. Matter of fact he will not see me until the ceremony.

#108 semisweet

• 30 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:13 PM

My FI and I are going to spend the whole week in separate rooms :( We live together right now, but unfortunately I have pretty conservative parents who would never let us stay in the same room before we're married. He will be staying with two of his groomsmen and I will stay with two of my bridesmaids.

#109 Cherina

• Banned
                  • 636 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:51 PM

I think we are gonna head to bead early have a sweats and movie night like when we started dating at 18, sleep in, wake up give him a kiss and see ya at sunset at the alter

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#110 alpwedding2013

• 94 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

My fiance and I don't plan on sleeping in the same room the night before the wedding, however we will still see each other before the wedding in order to take pictures. 

We are having a night ceremony and we won't have that much time for pictures between the ceremony and reception. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users