selassie11

The night before.....???

We don't plan on sleeping together the night before. Our package includes a complimentary room for one of us the night before so we plan on using that. I like the idea of a little anticipation/excitement about seeing each other. Knowing the first time we see each other that day will be when we are ready to exchange our vows will be pretty awesome for us I think :) Girl's night is a great idea! But I would probably do it 2 nights before instead of the night before to try to get some sleep - although knowing me, the anticipation of knowing I'm about to get married will probably keep me from sleeping anyway!

• Like 1

Oh wow, I hadn't thought about this!  We'll have to figure something out.  I have two of my bridesmaids staying together so maybe I'll just bunk up with them :)

We don't plan on sleeping together the night before. Our package includes a complimentary room for one of us the night before so we plan on using that. I like the idea of a little anticipation/excitement about seeing each other. Knowing the first time we see each other that day will be when we are ready to exchange our vows will be pretty awesome for us I think :) Girl's night is a great idea! But I would probably do it 2 nights before instead of the night before to try to get some sleep - although knowing me, the anticipation of knowing I'm about to get married will probably keep me from sleeping anyway!

I know right!!! I can't sleep before a trip, I am sure as heck not going to sleep before my wedding.

May plan some girls fun, but nothing crazy as I don't want a hangover ha!

• Like 1

We also have a complimentary room included in our package so that is the plan! I doubt I will be able to get any sleep with all the nerves/excitement :wub:

• Like 1

I know right!!! I can't sleep before a trip, I am sure as heck not going to sleep before my wedding.

May plan some girls fun, but nothing crazy as I don't want a hangover ha!

Haha!! A hangover on your wedding day would not be good! Then again, you will probably be so pumped to get married you won't even notice lol 

• Like 2

I have a feeling we will definitely be having some hungover wedding guests LOL but hopefully not a hungover bride or groom :)

• Like 1

I am so nervous about this don't know what to do. Our hotel doesn't offer the complimentary room night, so don't know if we should splurge on extra room ?

I am so nervous about this don't know what to do. Our hotel doesn't offer the complimentary room night, so don't know if we should splurge on extra room ?

Don't be nervous about it! Why not stay in your MOHs room, or with your parents... Or have your FI bunk in with a groomsman...

There are lots of options if you don't want to stay in same room but don't want to have the added expense! I'm sure something can be arranged!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

We are staying together the night before, but from breakfast the day of onward we will be separate. 

I think no matter what there will be the build-up of anticipation and excitement to see each other. 

Honestly I sleep like the dead so I think wherever I end up as long as we didn't sleep in that day, I'll be able to sleep good. Lol. I think not sleeping together the night before is cute and traditional, but I know my fiancée hates anticipation so we shall see. Maybe we'll sleep together then separate in the morning until the wedding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk