Photo

OOT Bags DONE - Thanks to VistaPrint!!

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#31 KGirl99

KGirl99
  • 189 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:48 PM

Hmmm... I guess I have to check Visaprint now..

#32 hat0112

hat0112
    • 1,219 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:59 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by msglave
      Yes-but what you do is order only 1 of the free items. Shipping for 5-6 items is usually aroung 6.00 or 7.00. So all of your items are free and you only pay for shipping. Example---order one t-shirt, hat, pen, notebook and mouse pad--pay 6.00. Do it 8 times and for less than 50.00, you have 8 t-shirts, 8 hats, 8 pens 8 notebooks and 8 mouse pads.
      Yes it definitely comes out cheaper this way! I am so happy you made this post! I would have never thought of doing separate orders and getting all this stuff for free.

I started ordering bags off Vistaprint Friday. I need 12. I only got to order 3 at work, then I was going to order the rest Friday night but my computer crashed! And I went to do it again today and the free tote bag promo is over! Crap. At least I have till October to order and get all my bags. Hoping for a giant fall sale (in August) at Vistarpint!
      Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#33 Kimmysals

Kimmysals
      • 240 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:08 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by hat0112
        Yes it definitely comes out cheaper this way! I am so happy you made this post! I would have never thought of doing separate orders and getting all this stuff for free.

I started ordering bags off Vistaprint Friday. I need 12. I only got to order 3 at work, then I was going to order the rest Friday night but my computer crashed! And I went to do it again today and the free tote bag promo is over! Crap. At least I have till October to order and get all my bags. Hoping for a giant fall sale (in August) at Vistarpint!
        Try this link
        www.vistaprint.com/deals4you

#34 hat0112

hat0112
        • 1,219 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:03 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Kimmysals
          THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I worked! I had to pay an extra $2.49 to upload my own imagine but it is batter that $13.00!!!!!

I love being a Mrs.!

#35 angelov321

angelov321
          • 548 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:17 AM

I tried doing the multiple orders, but vistaprint is charging me for the others. I must have missed a step or something. How exactly did you do it?

#36 hat0112

hat0112
            • 1,219 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 01:37 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by angelov321
              I tried doing the multiple orders, but vistaprint is charging me for the others. I must have missed a step or something. How exactly did you do it?
              What are you trying to do multiple orders of? I just finished doing 12 seperate orders of the small tote bags and I got every tote bag for free (not including shipping).

I love being a Mrs.!

#37 Roxyjude

Roxyjude
              • 219 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 01:59 PM

Love the OOT Bags!!!

#38 chicagobeachbunny

chicagobeachbunny
                • 105 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:10 PM

Everything looks fantastic!

#39 angelov321

angelov321
                  • 548 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:45 PM

I tried ordering the tote bags and notebooks and it charged me for one bag and the other was free. Only one notepad was free also.

#40 hat0112

hat0112
                    • 1,219 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 04:19 PM

And you completed your first order (entered credit card info and got a order confirmation) then tried to make another order and it didn't give you the same price(free)?

Maybe try closing out that web page and click on the link above for the free bags and start fresh. That's what I did. I had a hard time at first so after I did an order I closed out that web page and brought up a new one by clicking on the link.

I love being a Mrs.!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users