Last minute dress change ???

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Amymarie

• 180 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 03:00 AM

Hey Ladies,

So i had a horrible first fitting, i was not happy at all. I didn't quite cry but i was close. I just didn't feel comfortable in my dress at all. It isn't me. I want to go more traditional so i am contemplating buying another dress but i only have a month until i leave for mexico :S

My dress is the Maggie Sottero - Stella (with a gold sash around the waist instead of burgundy) It is pretty just not me.
    Stella - by Maggie Sottero

Ahhh so stressed!

#2 *Meagan*

• 5,521 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 03:25 AM

OMG that dress is stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes at the fittings, you dont feel as beautiful as you would on wedding day. You're not all done up, the dress isnt steamed, its not the big day. Are you sure you're not just stressing and freaking out?

1 month is not a long time to get a new dress. Do you have some pics you can post of you in your dress?

#3 roo66

• 1,001 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:42 AM

oh i love your dress.what did you not like about it.x

#4 Mere

• 729 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:27 AM

I think your dress is beautiful. I have yet to shop for dresses and have 3 months to go. Good Luck to you.

#5 Cindy*

• 2,655 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:50 AM

I think the dress looks lovely. But you should be comfortable and happy with your dress as it is your wedding day. Could you try the dress again maybe all done up (hair, shoes, etc.) If you are still not happy than you could look for another dress. However, with only a month to go, you would have to buy off the rack for a new dress. Also you may still need alterations even if you buy off the rack so keep that in mind time wise. Good luck. Either way, I am sure you will be stunning on your wedding day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users