Photo

Carribbean Trio-Majestic Colonial

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 theend903

theend903
  • 173 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 04:47 PM

Has anyone booked the Carribean Trio for their wedding. I was hoping to get some reviews to see if it's worth the money. I wanted them to play for the cocktail hour. Thoughts??

#2 Lindsay521

Lindsay521
    • 91 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:20 AM

I hired the trio at the Paradisus Palma Real for my cocktail hour and they were great.
      They were a real hit with everyone.
      At first I thought it might be corny but they were not the corny type, they were dressed nice in all black and had shades on and just were really great and fun.
      Lindsay and Seth
      March 28, 2010 - Paradisus Palma Real, Punta Cana

#3 DRB

DRB
      • 647 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:52 PM

We had the trio for our beach ceremony at the Majestic and they were amazing! The woman in the trio had such a beautiful voice (she sang an Elvis song after the champagne toast..sounds corny but it really wasn't). I highly recommend them, everyone thought that they fit the mood perfectly!

#4 KJ Shea

KJ Shea
        • 110 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 05:41 AM

I think that we are going to book them for the ceromony as well in November. Does anyone remember how much they charge per hour?

#5 Oryx

Oryx
          • 727 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 10:04 AM

Perico Ripiao (Traditional Dominican Band) $400.00 per hour
            Trio $300.00 per hour

Not sure what the difference is. We are thinking of hiring the trio also -- maybe for the ceremony and champagne toast, or maybe for the cocktail hour.

#6 ashleed

ashleed
            • 161 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 02:16 PM

PPC has a Dominican trio that is $300 an hour. We plan to have them play during our dinner.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users