Photo

Help Fast! Manuel Antonio CR, tent and chair rental, plus some questions..

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tippytetoe

tippytetoe
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 04:03 PM

Hi everyone!!

I need help fast!! We are getting married in Manuel Antonio in 3 weeks!! May 7th 2010.... There will be 30 guests. We are doing this ourselves on the public beach opposite the park entrance. We have a contact for chairs, but that are the cheap plastic ones, so any suggestions for better chairs would be great. And we still need to find a tent just in case it rains. We hope not of course, but we need to be prepared!! In addition we only have $500 to spend on the ceremony.... We have everything else all set, the reception site, the band, the dress, the cake, ect.... So all we need is a few chairs and a tent... Anyone?? I talked to a few wedding planners, but they would not help by giving my a name or number, since I can not pay them.

One more thing. We are having a friend of ours as the officiant to marry us and we need to prepare what we would like him to say. Any suggestions on websites or nice ceremony lingo?

Thanks,
    Crystal and Dan

#2 Amanda+Dave

Amanda+Dave
    • 509 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 02:59 PM

Hi Tippytetote

We are getting married in Manuel Antonio next November. I was wondering if you had any luck with the chair rentals? Also, where did you get a cake from?

We also do not want to hire a wedding coordinator because of the extra cost.

#3 kai72911

kai72911
      • 8 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 04:08 PM

Hi, Tippeytetoe and Amanda,

My fiance and I are planning to get married at Costa Verde in Manuel Antonio. Where did you both get married??  I was hoping to get some personal insight from you. We are getting married at the end of July 2011. I was wondering who you communicated with in costa rica ? Also,  how many guests did you have? Where did you have your reception? We will probably only have around 20-30 guests max. What did your price look like? How much did you pay total for everything? We are trying to go as low budget as possible. 

Do you have any other suggestions or tips?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Kristen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users