The Now Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
2366 replies to this topic

#921 T&A

• 59 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:07 AM

Tracy, thanks for the update. I am so excited for you so glad to hear Pillar has been accommodating to you.

I have my fingers crossed for you that Richard will miss you completely. All the best on your wedding day.

Now Jade - May 3, 2011.

#922 21aholden

• 64 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 12:18 PM

Tracy - Hope your wedding goes wonderfully! I can't wait to see pictures, we are having our reception in the bamboo room too. :)

Ashley & Jeremy 6/16/2011

#923 Ashlee2011

• 26 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 01:04 PM

Tracy- SO excited for you! Hope all was fabulous and can't wait to hear/see it all when you come back to the "real world"! lol Thanks!

#924 ALLYGATOR

• 11 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:21 PM

WOW! Please tell me more! I am getting married at Now Jade Resort November 25, 2010 - one month from today!!

Any tips or advice is greatly appeciated.

- Vancouver Bride

52 guests booked!!

#925 Tracysab

• 66 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:19 PM

Hi girls-the wedding is finally over and i'm on my honeymoon! 

I don't have time to do a whole write up but I will once we get home. 

What I will say is that Pilar is FANTASTIC!  I loved her and she did an amazing job with everything.  She kept very good notes of everything and set up the ceremony and reception exactly how I envisioned. 

Also-I posted some flowers on here awhile back that I had asked her about using instead of what was offered in the devine package.  She was able to recreate it almost exactly and the flowers were so fresh and beautiful.  I had lots of color-very tropical looking.  She kept all of my flowers looking similar to my bouquet (bridesmaids, boutineers, centerpieces, and the flowers on the pergola).

For anyone having a ceremony with not more than 55 or so people-the pergola is breathtaking when it is all done up for a wedding.  I don't know that you could use it if you had many more people than that though.  We had right at 50 and it was perfect. 

Anyway-i will post more review and pictures once I get home next week.  I still haven't seen any actual photos of my wedding.  You would think that with 50 people-SOMEONE would have posted something on facebook by now-but I guess i just have to be patient. 

Also-used Ivan Luckie as the photog-haven't seen his yet.  I think i was his guinea pig for this resort-I believe it was his first time to shoot here because he wasn't sure about where to shoot pics all the time.  Aside from that-he did a good job.  i'll give him a more detailed review later too.

Later girls...

#926 snl2011

• 67 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:59 PM

Congratulations!!!  So happy and excited for you!

Can't wait to see pictures and hear more!

#927 lisadias

• 1,116 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 02:54 AM

Tracy-Congrats lady! I am so happy and relieved to hear that everything went well for you. Enjoy your honeymoon and I am sure we are all looking forward to hearing all the little details when you return. :)

#928 SKing24

• 265 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 06:24 AM

Tracy thanks for posting...I am so glad everything went well!!  Congrats on being a Mrs!

Erin & Shane ~ Now Jade Riviera Cancun ~ May 6, 2011

#929 FutureMrsHolt

• 168 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:14 AM

Congratulations again Tracy! I'm so glad everything went well for you. Have a wonderful honeymoon and we can't wait for the details when you get back!

#930 Amiep603

• 184 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:45 AM

YAY tracey! can wait to read your rewiew!! and see pictures!! thanks for shareing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users