Photo

The Now Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
2366 replies to this topic

#891 lisadias

lisadias
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 04:33 PM

Wow you must be soooo excited. I am excited for you! Can't wait to see pics! I think they ship in like two days so no worries lol

Originally Posted by ldunson 

Thanks, Lisa!  Well, unfortunately my wedding is in less than a month (!) so I think I might just order the 72"- such a procrastinator!

#892 FutureMrsHolt

FutureMrsHolt
    • 168 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 05:47 AM

OMG I can't believe your wedding is so close!! I can't wait to hear about it!!

#893 FutureMrsHolt

FutureMrsHolt
      • 168 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 08:08 AM

Ok ladies check out this website I found. If you haven't seen it check it out. I literally want one of everything!!

http://www.hansonellis.com/

Now off to shop

#894 T&A

T&A
        • 59 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 11:19 AM

Thanks for the site, I will check it out when is time to order favours.

Now Jade - May 3, 2011.

#895 Tracysab

Tracysab
          • 66 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:47 AM

Hi girls-just got  back from Vegas yesterday and i'm leaving for mexico on Friday so hopefully i'll have lots of updates for everyone when I get back.  Let me know if you have any specific questions or pics of anything you'd like to see and I'll try to get that!

Here's a pic from our "legal" marriage...such a fun time-only thing missing was Elvis serenading me down the aisle.

vegas12.jpg

#896 Amiep603

Amiep603
            • 184 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:58 AM

Great you must be so excited!!! If you could find out the measurments for the canopy for a beach ceremony i would be thrilled!!! I cant seem to get any type of anwser....I want to bring fabric down to drape it but have no idea how much to bring.  thanks again and congrats!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Tracysab 

Hi girls-just got  back from Vegas yesterday and i'm leaving for mexico on Friday so hopefully i'll have lots of updates for everyone when I get back.  Let me know if you have any specific questions or pics of anything you'd like to see and I'll try to get that!

Here's a pic from our "legal" marriage...such a fun time-only thing missing was Elvis serenading me down the aisle.

vegas12.jpg

#897 lisadias

lisadias
              • 1,116 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:44 AM

Congrats Tracy! It's official. You are a Mrs. Looks like a cute little chapel. If you have time I wouldn't mind pics of inside the festival terrace buffer restaurant of where they think they can put a party of 50 inside for an easter dinner i would like to have with all my guests. Have a blast! You must be so excited! Loved the scandalous little red dress! Can't wait to see and hear all about your wedding. take care and be safe on your trip!

vegas12.jpg

#898 primavera

primavera
                • 428 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:17 AM

Congrats Tracy!!

I need your advice ladies. We weren't going to register for gifts, but now by the request of guests who cannot attend the wedding we have changed our mind. I want to add some wording on the registry page on our website to let people know that they do not have to buy us any gifts and their attendance is more than enough. Any suggestions as for how to word this so it comes out right?

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#899 T&A

T&A
                  • 59 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:44 AM

Congrats Tracy! Love your dress. Have a safe trip. You are going to have a blast now. Would you be able the find out the table size in the bamboo room. I want to buy table linen for it, but unable to get answer from Pillar.

Thanks,

Amy

vegas12.jpg

Now Jade - May 3, 2011.

#900 lindzee602

lindzee602
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 22 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 12:56 PM

Congratulations Tracy!  You must be so excited. 

Any pictures would be greatly appreciated!  Best of luck! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users