Photo

The Now Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
2366 replies to this topic

#881 FutureMrsHolt

FutureMrsHolt
  • 168 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 09:57 AM

I like the second one better. Those look so good!!!! I love the coloring too!

#882 snl2011

snl2011
    • 67 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 05:34 AM

tracy - thanks for the info about las olas.  that's the first time i've heard about that...i wish they would make that info more available!  i'm planning on having our reception at las olas too, so please let us know how it all works out! 

#883 babybird126

babybird126
      • 27 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:55 AM

I am bringing my own photographer and since I am doing a package that comes with 24 pictures, I asked Ana if I could use that for the TTD and she said I could.  It will only be for a half hour but I think that is all I will need =)

#884 ldunson

ldunson
        • 31 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 11:46 AM

Does anyone know the size of the big round reception tables?  I could ask Pilar, but i'm still waiting on a reply from the last time I emailed her over a week ago!

#885 lisadias

lisadias
          • 1,116 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 11:53 AM

I believe they seat 10 but I am seating 8 per table so there is space between each person so they can have some elbow room.

#886 ldunson

ldunson
            • 31 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:18 PM

Thanks, Lisa!  Do you know the width by any chance?  I'm looking at buying organza overlays (cheap) but not sure what size to choose.  They have 72", 90 " and 108".  Any idea?

Originally Posted by lisadias 

I believe they seat 10 but I am seating 8 per table so there is space between each person so they can have some elbow room.

#887 Amiep603

Amiep603
              • 184 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 01:09 PM

Where are you buying your overlays??

Originally Posted by ldunson 

Thanks, Lisa!  Do you know the width by any chance?  I'm looking at buying organza overlays (cheap) but not sure what size to choose.  They have 72", 90 " and 108".  Any idea?

#888 ldunson

ldunson
                • 31 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 01:52 PM

tableclothsfactory.com- I got my chair sashes there, too- cheapest I could find!

Originally Posted by Amiep603 

Where are you buying your overlays??

#889 lisadias

lisadias
                  • 1,116 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:01 PM

I think 72 or 90 as it depends how far down you want the overlay to go. I think the tables are 6 feet round and a 120 tablecloth would go to the ground and a 72 would go to about knee length. In order to be sure if there is no rush to order I would wait and ask Pilar.

#890 ldunson

ldunson
                    • 31 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:19 PM

Thanks, Lisa!  Well, unfortunately my wedding is in less than a month (!) so I think I might just order the 72"- such a procrastinator!

Originally Posted by lisadias 

I think 72 or 90 as it depends how far down you want the overlay to go. I think the tables are 6 feet round and a 120 tablecloth would go to the ground and a 72 would go to about knee length. In order to be sure if there is no rush to order I would wait and ask Pilar.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users