Photo

The Now Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
2366 replies to this topic

#751 lisadias

lisadias
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 09:58 AM

if you enter buffet in the search this thread you will see it, that is how i found it again.

#752 Tracysab

Tracysab
    • 66 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:27 AM

Thank you!  I'll let you guys know if they turn out ok.  It makes me a little nervous to not get to see any of the florist ideas until I get there...but I'm not too stressed about it.  At least if it works or doesn't work for me-you guys will know for the future!  She's not charging me any extra-so if you don't want any of the options offered-it doesn't hurt to send pictures of what you do like to see if they can work with you.

#753 Tracysab

Tracysab
      • 66 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:34 AM

SHORN -

Just emailed you the buffet options.  If anyone else wants the hard copy of it-just email me at tsabrsula@gmail.com

#754 SKing24

SKing24
        • 265 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:09 AM

Tracy, Thank you so much for all of the info!

Erin & Shane ~ Now Jade Riviera Cancun ~ May 6, 2011

#755 snl2011

snl2011
          • 67 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:00 PM

Tracy - I was thinking of using paper lanterns as well!  What size did you get and how are you planning on hanging them up?  I thought about using them as centerpieces but they don't sit still very well.

#756 Tracysab

Tracysab
            • 66 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:32 PM

I'm not sure about the hanging part.  Pilar and her people will have to take care of that.  I'll put some kind of string/wire/something to hang them with-haven't decided yet.

I have 3 different sizes - 10 that are 12 inches, 10 that are 10 inches, and 10 that are 8 inches.

I just like them because they don't take up much room in my luggage when folded down and they are super easy to assemble.

#757 snl2011

snl2011
              • 67 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:55 PM

I'd love to see how it all works out, if you don't mind sending photos after your wedding!

#758 FutureMrsHolt

FutureMrsHolt
                • 168 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:30 AM

The paper lanterns are such a great idea. I don't want to take up too much room in my luggage that's why I was considering not bringing decorations. 

#759 Tracysab

Tracysab
                  • 66 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:55 AM

I'll post pictures of everything once we get back so you girls can get more ideas of the setup and all that!  I'll be the guinea pig...lol

#760 Ashlee2011

Ashlee2011
                    • 26 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:57 AM

Hola Ladies! I was a Dreams RC bride...but then I found NOW Jade and I love it! We're booked for June 3rd, 2011! SO excited and thanks for all the great advice on this forum! Congrats to all you lovely ladies!

Much Love-Ashlee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users