The Now Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
2366 replies to this topic

#591 saraandjon

• 177 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:54 AM

I've been waiting for my quote from Ana for a few weeks now.  Everytime I call her, she says she'll send it that day and I still haven't gotten it :(

I am going down to check out the resort on Tuesday though!

#592 FutureMrsHolt

• 168 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 11:16 AM

I just emailed Pilar and I got an auto response saying she is out and won't return until the 20th. I have a question, does anyone know how much they actually video for the edited 30 minuted DVD in the Divine package?

#593 FutureMrsHolt

• 168 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 11:17 AM

Oh and on another note, it's a pain to find the board without my subscription list being there. What happened to it?

#594 KristieSteven

• 48 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 12:44 PM

Hi FutureMrsHolt,

I also emailed Pilar and a sales manager and I got the same response from both. So maybe they're in a meeting or something? Maybe talking about them replying to their emails quicker!!! 

I'll let you guys know if I hear from Pilar. 

This is really frustrating! 

Kristie + Steven ~ 11.11.11 ~ Sandals Grande St. Lucian

#595 lisadias

• 1,116 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 02:31 PM

Hey Ladies

OMG I am sooooo happy the subscirptions are back I was going crazy! Ok I know i need a life lol

FYI it is a Mexican holiday today and I think it lasts the week! Soooo don't expect any emails anytime soon lol

The reception should be 4hours!

The videographer does about 1 hour of video from people starting to arrive at the ceremony to the ceremony to the toast so i was told!

Does anyone know if they have live webcast so people at home can watch the wedding as it happens?

#596 FutureMrsHolt

• 168 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 03:21 PM

Thanks Lisa for the news of the Mexican holiday and for the videographer info. 

#597 babybird126

• 27 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 04:07 PM

Robin and Keith December 3, 2010

#598 CherryColaLola

• 26 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 07:12 AM

Yay subscriptions are back!!! This is the highlight of my day so far lol! I really think Ana is getting angered with my requests but at the same time it is so hard to get solid answers on things. I was told the reception had to end by 11 from Pilar but now Ana told me that I will have to pay extra if it goes past 3 hours ( i think this is only bc i'm not using there dj). But on a lighter note, today is exactly 4 months until my wedding!!!! stress be gone

#599 primavera

• 428 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 07:33 AM

I finally got a reply back from Ana. She said that she is making a marketing film for the resort and will be back in the office on Monday. I got my confirmation # and all that. Regarding the food, I had asked if we could have two entree options (since some people don't eat meat and other don't eat fish etc.) if I provided her with the numbers for each entree before our arrival. She said that it was okay as long as I would let her know ahead of time, how many of each entree we wanted (fish or meat) but she said that if we will be more than 50 ppl we will have to go with the buffet. I am very happy with that answer, since I will def. choose the buffet if we get that many guests.

We just got our first RSVP today (4ppl) and we haven't even sent out the STDs yet. Yay!!!

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#600 lisadias

• 1,116 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 08:08 AM

I am so happy to hear that Hanna. I hope I can get the same response from Pilar!!! Sure is fun getting RSVP's!  By friday I should have an exact number of who is coming down south. It's looking like 40-50.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users