The Now Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
2366 replies to this topic

#431 primavera

primavera
  • 428 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by tyeftich 

Pilar calls them "tiffany" chairs and they come in either brown or gold.  I think they are $7 a chair to rent. 

What chairs are including in the package? I have been so busy trying to make the decision on our date that I haven't even started thinking about things like this yet :)

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#432 KristieSteven

KristieSteven
    • 48 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 03:37 PM

Thank you so much ladies!! I appreciate it. 

If anyone gets more info on them let us know.  I know there's a couple of us that were interested.

HI HANNA! ;) hehe

Kristie + Steven ~ 11.11.11 ~ Sandals Grande St. Lucian

#433 primavera

primavera
      • 428 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 03:47 PM

Oops! Forgot to say Hi in my last post :) Hi Kristie! Does anyone know where the "edit" button has gone? I can't find it to edit my postings when needed.

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#434 snl2011

snl2011
        • 67 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:34 PM

My fiance and I got engaged at Now Jade and we're planning our wedding there for next year!  Can't wait to read what you all have to say!

#435 lisadias

lisadias
          • 1,116 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:05 AM

Welcome snl and congrats on the engagement! Where are you from and do you have a date in mind!

Hi Kristie and Hanna!

The chairs included are the ones with the white chairs covers. Don't know what type of chair is under it though!

Going to be ordering my dress today! So excited!

#436 SKing24

SKing24
            • 265 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 04:27 AM

Welcome new brides!!

I still have not heard back from Pilar...it's been a week!  A little annoying. I didnt even think about the chairs.  I guess i thought the ones in the pictures were just included.  I havent decided if i want the chair covers or not yet.

Erin & Shane ~ Now Jade Riviera Cancun ~ May 6, 2011

#437 T&A

T&A
              • 59 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:22 AM

Sking,

Since we have similar colour palet, maybe we can share the chair bows. I am planning to buy them separately and bring them to the resort. It will cost us $1 for the resort to put them on "iron fee per chair". Would you be interest in doing this? Since your colour is red, yellow and orange. I will choose yellow or orange chair bows.

Amy

Now Jade - May 3, 2011.

#438 snl2011

snl2011
                • 67 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:07 AM

Thank you lisadias!  I'm from New York City and we're looking at August 6, 2011.  I'm so close to booking, but still have a lot of questions so I'm so happy I came across this forum!  You guys have got me thinking about centerpiece alternatives and chair bows now!  I don't know what I'm going to do!

Originally Posted by lisadias 

Welcome snl and congrats on the engagement! Where are you from and do you have a date in mind!

Hi Kristie and Hanna!

The chairs included are the ones with the white chairs covers. Don't know what type of chair is under it though!

Going to be ordering my dress today! So excited!

#439 lisadias

lisadias
                  • 1,116 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:15 AM

I am bringing my own centerpieces and bows to save on costs. You can save alot by going simple and just bringing a few items with you as the cost at the resort is excessive in my opinion. I loved the look of this resort! Did you enjoy your stay. Any tips or recommendations?

Originally Posted by snl2011 

Thank you lisadias!  I'm from New York City and we're looking at August 6, 2011.  I'm so close to booking, but still have a lot of questions so I'm so happy I came across this forum!  You guys have got me thinking about centerpiece alternatives and chair bows now!  I don't know what I'm going to do!

#440 sherribritt

sherribritt
                    • 55 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:16 AM

Are any of you ladies getting nervous about the reports of increase in violent crime in Mexico? I know historically things have always been a bit dangerous at the border but resorts, especially in the Riviera Maya, have remained safe. However, I've noticed a flurry of media about the violent crime in Mexico with warnings to tourists...I don't know if I should consider going to the Bahamas or Jamaica instead...I would hate for there to be some travel restriction or some type of dangerous situation going on during the time of my wedding. I'm not planning to get married until August 2011, so I know so much can happen between now and then...I don't know what to do...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users