Photo

The Now Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
2366 replies to this topic

#31 cinny726

cinny726
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:25 AM

So I found an add for Paradisus in a magazine and in doing research realized they changed the name. It also looks as though the have updaed the decor etc? I have been doing research on so many resorts that they are all starting to blend together. This one seems great. I am still going to do some more research, but it makes me feel good to know there are other brides booking here.
    C+J=LOVE

#32 cinny726

cinny726
    • 55 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 01:13 AM

I have a few questions after looking over the web sites. Please let me know if you have this info..

How far is Jade to shopping etc?

How far is Saphire to shopping etc?

What are the possible locations to hold the ceremoney? I have to do a gazebo because my mom cant walk on the sand.

Thanks!

Cyndi
      C+J=LOVE

#33 FutureMrsHolt

FutureMrsHolt
      • 168 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:02 AM

Cinny- The Jade has 4 options of places to have ceremonies. The beach, the pergola, the fountain and the garden. I know that the Jade is about 20 minutes from Playa and about 15 from Cancun. I don't know how many shops are in Puerto Morelos but I'm sure there are some. If you want the pictures and package information that I have please give me your email and I will send them over to you.

Ok so I was a little behind on forwarding what I have to some of you ladies last week but have no fear you have mail!!! I promise I will do better with the information next time.

I did just hear from Pilar (the WC) and it's real clear in the packages but open bar does come with the Eternity and the Divine packages! SCORE!!!

Happy Monday!

#34 cinny726

cinny726
        • 55 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 01:59 AM

Thanks FutureMsHolt...I would love to see the info. My e-mail is cinny726@aol.com.
          C+J=LOVE

#35 TA Wendy

TA Wendy

Insiders

• Insiders
          • 185 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 02:13 AM

Thanks for the facebook link! I am doing a site inspection in August, and really excited about this property!
            Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
            AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
            Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#36 FutureMrsHolt

FutureMrsHolt
            • 168 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 08:35 AM

Cyndi- You have mail!!!! Wendy- I can't wait to hear how your site visit goes. My FMIL is going there in September to stay and I can't wait to hear about that too. I wish she would take me

#37 ldunson

ldunson
              • 31 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:52 PM

Hi girls, there is a van that leaves the resort daily and takes you into town for only $1.00/person. It's about a 5 min. ride. I was told that you can actually walk the beach into town, too but it's a mile or 2. There are lots of little authentic shops there (kind of like a flea market). Very cute!! They have some cute little restaurants there, too but that's about it. I wouldn't recommend hanging out there at night, though...

#38 FutureMrsHolt

FutureMrsHolt
                • 168 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:48 AM

Have you been to the resort?

#39 Kat&Dan

Kat&Dan
                  • 19 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:21 AM

Hi I would love some information and pricing :) my email is katbarron08@yahoo.com

#40 ktchi

ktchi
                    • 220 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:56 AM

Hi,
                      I had my wedding at the Now Sapphire and put my review in the Wedding Reviews Section. That might give you some information about the resort.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users