#291 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 August 2010 - 01:02 PM

post here if you are interested in a NOW Jade wedding webinar

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#292 primavera

primavera
  • 428 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 01:18 PM

Thanks Tammy & Lisa!! I found pics on their FB page as well and realized it is on cement. Perfect!! :)

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#293 sherribritt

sherribritt
    • 55 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by mlawhead 

FINALLY!!! I just spoke to Pilar today and she sent me a massive 50 page booklet with all of the wedding information from cakes to flowers to the wedding to the reception. There are tons of pictures and pricing in this booklet too. Let me know if you would like me to email you a copy of it! Be sure to include your email address!

Please do send me the booklet. I am seriously considering NOW Jade for my wedding. I won't be getting married until next summer, but I want to go ahead and make a decision so my guests can have plenty of time to plan/save for the trip.

My email is sherribritt@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!!

If anyone has any tips for getting the lowest possible rate for my guests, that will be greatly appreciated! I want this to be as affordable as possible for them.

#294 sherribritt

sherribritt
      • 55 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 01:33 PM

Kristy,

Please also send me what you have so far, if you don't mind. I am considering a wedding at NOW Jade next summer.

Thanks!

sherribritt@yahoo.com

Originally Posted by KristieSteven 

Primavera,

Thank you so much! I can send you the information that LisaDias sent me. She's absolutely wonderful!!  I am pretty much sold on this resort!!  My fiance absolutely loved it also! :) 

Send me your email address and I'll forward you what I have so far.

Kristie

#295 sherribritt

sherribritt
        • 55 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 01:43 PM

Lisa,

Would you please send me any info you have on NOW Jade? I am trying to get as much information together as possible so that I can make a decision soon for my wedding to be held next summer.

Thanks!

sherribritt@yahoo.com

Originally Posted by lisadias 

Just sent you some info on Now Jade. Hope it helps!

#296 Kara80

Kara80
          • 38 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:29 AM

I got the wedding ceremony and cermony locations info from NOW Jade. If anyone needs it let me know I can email you the info. Here are some beach pictures they sent me:Eternity (1).JPG

Beach 2.JPGBeach 3.jpgBEACH CEREMONY4.jpg

#297 FutureMrsHolt

FutureMrsHolt
            • 168 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 11:34 AM

Kara80-

I sent you an email but it came back to me. Have you decided on a date yet? I'm getting married on the 25th of June.

#298 primavera

primavera
              • 428 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 02:11 PM

Kara80, do you have pics of the pergola (other than the one in the wedding book/package? if so, I would love to see it. Thanks!

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#299 Kara80

Kara80
                • 38 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 06:51 AM

I don't have my date nailed down yet. I should know soon, I will be there the same time as you we are look at around 18-25 of June.

#300 Kara80

Kara80
                  • 38 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 06:55 AM

primavera - I don't those are the only additional photos they sent me. Did you see the pictures of that location posted on this thread? There are about three pictures of that location posted on here. Let me know if you can't find them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users