Photo

The Now Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
2366 replies to this topic

#251 FutureMrsHolt

FutureMrsHolt
  • 168 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 08:32 AM

I'm using a travel agent and it's been so helpful. I highly recommend it.

#252 aegreen17

aegreen17
    • 23 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:15 AM

If anyone has the large book/ pamphlet from Pilar, I would love to have a look at it.

I am trying to plan a January 2011 wedding and am interested in the NOW Jade.

Thanks so much,

Aubrey

Email : green.aubr@uwlax.edu

#253 aegreen17

aegreen17
      • 23 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by mlawhead 

FINALLY!!! I just spoke to Pilar today and she sent me a massive 50 page booklet with all of the wedding information from cakes to flowers to the wedding to the reception. There are tons of pictures and pricing in this booklet too. Let me know if you would like me to email you a copy of it! Be sure to include your email address!

Could you email this to green.aubr@uwlax.edu?

Much appreciated!!

Thanks!

Aubrey

#254 Mischaka

Mischaka
        • 969 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:54 PM

My ceremony will be at 6:30pm at the Fountain and the reception will be at the Pure restaurant after. I went with the Divine Package. I'm in the process of picking a photog. I really like Ivan Luckie though.

#255 lisadias

lisadias
          • 1,116 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 05:29 AM

Congrats on booking the details! You will have beautiful sunset/evening pictures. I think i might go with Ivan as well! My wedding is at 4pm on the pergola deck, cocktails at the blue beach bar and dinner in the bamboo room. Went with the divine package too! Little nervous about the hair and makeup. I wonder if they do airbrush because i heard of another girl that went to a salon called wave i think and she said that stuff stays on your face all day even in the heat of july!!!

#256 Mischaka

Mischaka
            • 969 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 10:24 PM

I contacted someone at waves also and they said they do the airbrush makeup. that might actually be great as I sweat ALOT!!!! I was thinking of getting my hair done at waves also but in the Divine package they offer the hair and make up. So I'm not so sure about that. I would need to see some work from them before I let them touch me. lol I'm getting very indecisive about who I want for photography. Because I want someone great but not too expensive. Not only that...I really don't need anyone for the whole day since my wedding is starting so late. I also look at their payment options. I won't lie I do feel a little funny about having to pay in full a month before. I rather give a payment then pay the balance the day of or even a week after. I'm going to use the photographer in the package for my TTD session.

#257 futuredawson

futuredawson
              • 8 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:30 AM

I am also getting married at now jade! my wedding planner here is working out the date and details with pilar, but june 17 2001 seems to be the date. I would love to share ideas with you guys. Hope to chat with you all soon

#258 futuredawson

futuredawson
                • 8 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 10:17 AM

oops! lol 2011

#259 aquilondae

aquilondae
                  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 11:22 AM

Hi mlawhead!

I have just booked the hotel for May 29-June 5, 2011 and would love to check out the booklet if you can email it to me - melissa.mateus@gmail.com.

Thanks so much,
                    M

#260 aquilondae

aquilondae
                    • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by mlawhead 

FINALLY!!! I just spoke to Pilar today and she sent me a massive 50 page booklet with all of the wedding information from cakes to flowers to the wedding to the reception. There are tons of pictures and pricing in this booklet too. Let me know if you would like me to email you a copy of it! Be sure to include your email address!

Hi there!

I have just booked the hotel for May 29-June 5, 2011 and would love to check out the booklet if you can email it to me - melissa.mateus@gmail.com.

Thanks so much,
                      M

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users