Photo

The Now Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
2366 replies to this topic

#241 Aistule

Aistule
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:32 AM

I'm new so I have to post once before I can send you a message :( but can't wait to get in touch to hear all about the Now Jade!

#242 DeanSanderson

DeanSanderson
    • Vendor
    • 15 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:00 AM

Amie P603... congratulations on having a date!   a Ring and a Date :)... now the real work begins... If there is any way I can be of help, feel free to PM me..  good luck.

-dean

btw. what time is your wedding?

#243 FutureMrsHolt

FutureMrsHolt
      • 168 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:03 AM

Ok ladies. I heard from Sandra and she is covering for a lady over at the NOW Sapphire who got injured and doesn't know when she will be getting back to the Jade. Just FYI in case anyone is wondering why they haven't heard from her lately. Which also means that Pilar is very busy. I also got an email from Pilar saying I can only have one hour of video instead of photography and I'm fighting that.

#244 mlawhead

mlawhead
        • 21 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:16 PM

6/11/11 at 5 pm!!!

Originally Posted by lisadias 

Quote:
          Originally Posted by 21aholden
          I thought it would be nice to know when everyone is getting married at NOW Jade. If you want add your names and date in!

Ashley & Jeremy - 6/16/11
          Lisa & Jason April 26, 2011

#245 MPopp

MPopp
          • 28 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:52 AM

Thanks for the info. I have contacted Pilar several times over the past week and she still has not gotten back to me. I am also waiting to hear back on the video instead of photography so I will let you know what she says!

Originally Posted by FutureMrsHolt 

Ok ladies. I heard from Sandra and she is covering for a lady over at the NOW Sapphire who got injured and doesn't know when she will be getting back to the Jade. Just FYI in case anyone is wondering why they haven't heard from her lately. Which also means that Pilar is very busy. I also got an email from Pilar saying I can only have one hour of video instead of photography and I'm fighting that.

#246 Jessiphi

Jessiphi
            • 26 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:18 AM

Hey ladies! So I have a question for you. We were not going to use a travel agent but now I am thinking that it may be a good idea to get one. I just thought all my guests could book their trip through a travel website like expedia. What do you all think about this? 

#247 lisadias

lisadias
              • 1,116 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:48 AM

Use a travel agent cause there are some perks to booking that way. Sometimes you get one free for so may booked and not sure about the States but in Canada they don't charge you for their services. I would ask for quotes from two and if one is lower than the other and not far off the website prices then which ever one you like ask if they price match. Good Luck!

#248 mlawhead

mlawhead
                • 21 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:20 PM

FINALLY!!! I just spoke to Pilar today and she sent me a massive 50 page booklet with all of the wedding information from cakes to flowers to the wedding to the reception. There are tons of pictures and pricing in this booklet too. Let me know if you would like me to email you a copy of it! Be sure to include your email address!

#249 DeanSanderson

DeanSanderson
                  • Vendor
                  • 15 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:09 PM

Jessiphi, use a travel agent! Some of your guests are going to NEED one, or you will be organizing and hand holding a lot.. and it's your wedding and you should be partying, not making sure your aunt and uncle are in the suite they were promised...Or that they even got out of the bloody airport....  Also when you are with a group at the resorts, you have a lot more pull because they respect that you are there with 10 other rooms and that's a lot more money than the one couple standing at the front desk... -make sense?

They can also make sure those who want to be near each other at the resort are near each other.. (and might I say, those who want to be further away are further away..)

btw. If you use a travel agent, nothing is stopping those who know how to from using a website.

Anyhow, that is my advice, I've been to several DW's .. staying at the resorts, or not and heard a lot of stories ... so my advice, get a travel agent.

Feel free to PM me if you want..

-dean

#250 Amiep603

Amiep603
                    • 184 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 05:29 AM

Wedding is at 4pm on the beach

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users