Jump to content

Photo

The Now Riviera Cancun


  • Please log in to reply
2366 replies to this topic

#221 FutureMrsHolt

FutureMrsHolt
  • Jr. Member
  • 168 posts

    Posted 28 July 2010 - 04:23 AM

    Lisa, I sent an email to Sandra wanting to talk to her about my wedding but I haven't heard back from her since last Friday I think. Does she usually take a while to respond?



    #222 lisadias

    lisadias
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,116 posts

      Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:22 AM

      She was really good when we first started talking and always responded quickly but she emailed me friday that she would call me on saturday and i haven't heard from her. Not sure if there is something going on down there or not but it was not pressing so i haven't called her but i will probably this weekend as i have gathered a few more questions.

       

      Originally Posted by FutureMrsHolt 

      Lisa, I sent an email to Sandra wanting to talk to her about my wedding but I haven't heard back from her since last Friday I think. Does she usually take a while to respond?





      #223 FutureMrsHolt

      FutureMrsHolt
      • Jr. Member
      • 168 posts

        Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:17 AM

        Is there an 800 # you call or the Mexico number? I guess I just want to get some big questions answered so I can put my deposit down on my photographer. I don't want my date to get snagged up.



        #224 MPopp

        MPopp
        • Newbie
        • 28 posts

          Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:41 AM

          You can call the resort directly-01152 (998) 872 8888. I called and spoke with Pilar yesterday. I don't think there is an 800 #.

           



           

          Originally Posted by FutureMrsHolt 

          Is there an 800 # you call or the Mexico number? I guess I just want to get some big questions answered so I can put my deposit down on my photographer. I don't want my date to get snagged up.





          #225 FutureMrsHolt

          FutureMrsHolt
          • Jr. Member
          • 168 posts

            Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:42 AM

            Ok thanks! 



            #226 CherryColaLola

            CherryColaLola
            • Newbie
            • 26 posts

              Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:04 AM

              Hi everyone, I'm new to this thread and I'm in the process of planning my wedding at Now Jade (acutally booking today for our date in January 2011) Unfortunately, my date is a little soon and I'm still clueless on a few things. I would love if anyone would offer up input on how you customized your packages. We are going to book the devine package and hope to stay within the 25 guests limit. I am starting to get intimidated by the prices that I see regarding photographers. Has anyone used the photography/videography included in the package? I really can't imagine spending over 1k on photography but I would like good coverage of the day. I am working with Pilar but having a bit of a hard time getting her to answer specific questions...Sorry but I feel a bit like a fish out of water!!



              #227 jen.eastman

              jen.eastman
              • Newbie
              • 12 posts

                Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:48 PM

                Hi there,

                 

                My wedding is at NOW Jade on 12/02/10.  So far i have been able to make the following exchanges:

                 

                I am bringing my own minister so I got $100 in flowers credit.  I also got $50 more dollars towards flowers for not doing the romantic dinner for 2 on the beach that was included.

                 

                I am still working on exchanging the videographer for more photography time.  Only the ceremony is included in the package.  I am trying to figure out if that means 1 hr of time.  Pilar said they would exchange 1 hour of photography for the videographer included in the package.  I just emailed back to see if I could exchange for 2 hrs instead.  I have been reading that they have been doing the reverse.  Exchanging the photographer for 2 more hours of video time.  So we will see what she says.

                 

                I will more than likely bring my own bows/flowers for the chairs.  I can find them for 0.60 to .85 a piece over the $5.00 per chair the resort charges.

                 

                Let me know if you have any other questions.

                 

                Jenny



                #228 SKing24

                SKing24
                • Jr. Member
                • 265 posts

                  Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:18 AM



                   

                  Originally Posted by jen.eastman 

                  Hi there,

                   

                  My wedding is at NOW Jade on 12/02/10.  So far i have been able to make the following exchanges:

                   

                  I am bringing my own minister so I got $100 in flowers credit.  I also got $50 more dollars towards flowers for not doing the romantic dinner for 2 on the beach that was included.

                   

                  I am still working on exchanging the videographer for more photography time.  Only the ceremony is included in the package.  I am trying to figure out if that means 1 hr of time.  Pilar said they would exchange 1 hour of photography for the videographer included in the package.  I just emailed back to see if I could exchange for 2 hrs instead.  I have been reading that they have been doing the reverse.  Exchanging the photographer for 2 more hours of video time.  So we will see what she says.

                   

                  I will more than likely bring my own bows/flowers for the chairs.  I can find them for 0.60 to .85 a piece over the $5.00 per chair the resort charges.

                   

                  Let me know if you have any other questions.

                   

                  Jenny

                  Wow Jenny thanks for sharing.  We're bringing our own officiant too but Pilar said we couldnt exchange anything for that.

                   


                  Erin & Shane ~ Now Jade Riviera Cancun ~ May 6, 2011

                  #229 T&A

                  T&A
                  • Newbie
                  • 59 posts

                    Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:38 AM



                    Originally Posted by jen.eastman 

                    Hi there,

                     

                    My wedding is at NOW Jade on 12/02/10.  So far i have been able to make the following exchanges:

                     

                    I am bringing my own minister so I got $100 in flowers credit.  I also got $50 more dollars towards flowers for not doing the romantic dinner for 2 on the beach that was included.

                     

                    I am still working on exchanging the videographer for more photography time.  Only the ceremony is included in the package.  I am trying to figure out if that means 1 hr of time.  Pilar said they would exchange 1 hour of photography for the videographer included in the package.  I just emailed back to see if I could exchange for 2 hrs instead.  I have been reading that they have been doing the reverse.  Exchanging the photographer for 2 more hours of video time.  So we will see what she says.

                     

                    I will more than likely bring my own bows/flowers for the chairs.  I can find them for 0.60 to .85 a piece over the $5.00 per chair the resort charges.

                     

                    Let me know if you have any other questions.

                     

                    Jenny

                    I am thinking of bring my own bows/flowers. Where did you go to get the bow for $0.60 - $0.85 a piece. All the little things we need to add for the wedding is adding up. I am hjaving about 35 people so I am so over budget. As I will have pay over $100 for each additional guest.

                     


                    Now Jade - May 3, 2011.

                    #230 T&A

                    T&A
                    • Newbie
                    • 59 posts

                      Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:44 AM


                      Love your dress, you look stunning.
                       

                      Originally Posted by SKing24 

                      Ok I'm trying again, so forgive me if this doesnt work. Also, if it does work, ignore my goofy faces!

                      Click the image to open in full size.

                      Click the image to open in full size.

                      Click the image to open in full size.

                      Click the image to open in full size.



                      Now Jade - May 3, 2011.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users