The Now Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
2366 replies to this topic

#2211 Caroline1118

Caroline1118
  • Site Supporter
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:45 AM

Oh boo! Thanks for the update, Shannon marie...I see you're also a 2013 bride! How exciting :)  Hopefully we can help each other out as the big day approaches.  Happy planning!

#2212 MKEbride2be

MKEbride2be
    • 14 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:43 AM

Thanks for the information, chrisdior!  I was getting the impression that they really don't recommend the beach for a reception location, but I'm glad Pilar was able to give it a reason.  We decided to go ahead a put a deposit down for June 5, 2013 at the Jade.  We're going to try to go visit this summer and make sure we like it!  I think at this point I'm considering having our reception at the pool terrace if it doesn't seem to windy when we visit or on the oceanview terrace if the wind nearer to the beach seems too much.  I hope your own planning is going well! 

Originally Posted by chrisdior 

I spoke to Pilar before the Webinar and was able to get a direct answer regarding the beach. They don't recommend the beach because of its size. So it looks that idea is out. Did you book your wedding at the Jade?

#2213 berniebags

berniebags
      • 11 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:49 AM

Hi Ladies - I'm getting married at Now Jade also! Our date has finally been confirmed - April 19, 2013

It's great seeing everyone else has the same thoughts and concerns. I'm sure this site will be very helpful.

Congrats to all!!

:)

#2214 KatieJ

KatieJ
        • 168 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:09 PM

Okay seriously Ana Maria is no longer working there? I am glad that i read this on the site as no one has contacted me to let me know! Thank goodness my wedding is in november and there is lots of time to go over everything with someone else, hopefully they will honor what i have been told (as i have noticed it seems to depend on who you are dealing with).... Feel bad for the brides getting married right away as it must be stressful!!!

#2215 jmc8922

jmc8922
          • 13 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:37 AM

That's so exciting!! Sounds like there are a few of us getting married during the same week!

#2216 jend

jend
            • 26 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:13 AM

Yes, we have brides for April 17,18 and 19th, 2013 now on this thread! Very exciting! :)

#2217 Jadebride2012

Jadebride2012
              • Site Supporter
              • 4 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:01 PM

Okay seriously Ana Maria is no longer working there? I am glad that i read this on the site as no one has contacted me to let me know! Thank goodness my wedding is in november and there is lots of time to go over everything with someone else, hopefully they will honor what i have been told (as i have noticed it seems to depend on who you are dealing with).... Feel bad for the brides getting married right away as it must be stressful!!!

Whoa glad to know! I'm getting married June 29th! Does anyone know who is taking her place?

#2218 chrisdior

chrisdior
                • 286 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:19 PM

Pilar is the only one right now. try emailing her.

Originally Posted by Jadebride2012 

Whoa glad to know! I'm getting married June 29th! Does anyone know who is taking her place?

#2219 Jadebride2012

Jadebride2012
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:24 AM

Just to let everyone know. I did email Pilar and she got back to me within a day so she's really on top of things.

#2220 KerriCornell

KerriCornell
                    • 45 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:02 AM

Pilar is wonderful!

I have had no issues coresponding with her for the last few months.  Just make sure yor questions are specific.  I've found its better to number them she can resonds to everything.

Only 6 weeks to go.....!

Yikes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users