The Now Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
2366 replies to this topic

#1821 Micaela

Micaela
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:05 PM

Hi lovely ladies,

I am considering the Now Sapphire, would love to hear your thoughts. We are going to have around 120 guests and want outdoor ceremony and reception.

M x

#1822 primavera

primavera
    • 428 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by irishdonna 

Hi everyone! Just curious on everyone's opinion for reception location...There's only going to be 28 of us and at first i booked the festival terrace but then changed to the bamboo room, now i'm thinking the bamboo room might feel empty seeing there will only be 28 of us. So anyone who has been married or seen these locations in person i'd love to hear your opinion on this.

We used the Bamboo Room for our reception and there were only 15-17 of us. It felt a little empty, only because we didn't have a dance floor/dancing. I loved the privacy though, and happy we stuck with it.

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#1823 AmyG

AmyG
      • 189 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:22 PM

Hi Micaela....I am getting married at the Now Sapphire in March of 2012.   I have had a great plannig experience so far with the wedding planner at the resort, Sandra, and the other ladies on this forum.  You shuld also check out the ' Paradisus Riviera Brides ' thread.  Paradisus is what the Now Sapphire used to be called so the thread hasn't changed it's name but there is a lot of useful information on there from past and present Now Sapphire brides!  :-)

I am planning on having only approx. 25 - 30 guests.  Our ceremony is on the beach and our reception is on the Ocean Terrace (in between the pool and the beach).  I chose the Divine Wedding package.  Happy Planning!  :-)

Originally Posted by Micaela 

Hi lovely ladies,

I am considering the Now Sapphire, would love to hear your thoughts. We are going to have around 120 guests and want outdoor ceremony and reception.

M x

#1824 snl2011

snl2011
        • 67 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:17 AM

Thanks ladies!  That helps a lot.

My next challenge is figuring out how to get everything I've bought down there.  You guys didn't have any issues with customs?

#1825 ChristieAnn

ChristieAnn
          • 37 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 06:53 AM

What time would you ladies I make my hair appointment for? There ceremony is at 6pm. I don't want to cut it too close, or too early......

#1826 saraandjon

saraandjon
            • 177 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 05:56 AM

I got my hair done at noon for a 6:30 ceremony.  I know that sounds kinda crazy, but it worked perfectly.  I wanted to have time to get ready with my bridesmaids and not be rushed and I wanted to do a first look and take lots of pics before the ceremony.  It took exactly 2 hours for my hair and makeup.

If you don't plan on any pictures before the ceremony, you probably could get your hair done at 2:00 or 2:30 or so and be on time! 

#1827 shorn

shorn
              • 67 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:17 AM

I leave on Wednesday AM for our wedding which is on July 3rd!!  I can't believe its almost here!

#1828 Kara80

Kara80
                • 38 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:54 PM

I got married on June 22nd it went really well. I'll write my review soon!

#1829 lesa860

lesa860
                  • 25 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 08:49 AM

Does anyone have pics of the imperial set-up?

#1830 21aholden

21aholden
                    • 64 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 09:30 AM

We got a preview of our pro pics! http://www.acarrollp...edding-preview/

We just moved so as soon as things settle down I will write my review. :)

Ashley & Jeremy 6/16/2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users