The Now Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
2366 replies to this topic

#1721 AmyG

AmyG
  • 189 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 11:54 AM

Lisa,

I LOVED your video.  You looked amazing and all the details you did were really captured.  Congrats on your wedding!!!    :-)

Do you know if the videographer is the same at the Now Jade as the Now Sapphire?  (My wedding is at the Sapphire.)

Originally Posted by lisadias 

Hey Ladies

Here is my highlight video from the wedding. Oscarvideo did a great job! They are the videographers through the resort. Check it out if you are interested.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=OlLXDudAiR8 

All the best to the future brides to be at the Now Jade!

Lisa Dias (officially)

#1722 primavera

primavera
    • 428 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Cherms 

I'm working on our Ceremony Program and wanted to know if anyone has tips on how exactly the Sand Ceremony works?  I'm just not sure where to insert it in the ceremony or how to word it.  Any info or help is appreciated it!  Thanks!

I decided not to do the sand ceremony, but when we were standing up there saying our I dos, the minister suddenly says..."and now we will do a sand ceremony". I was like...ooh, we are? Hahaha! She read the most common script (i think) that I'm sure you can find on this forum, very beautiful. She had us do the sand ceremony after exchanging the rings and the I dos.

Originally Posted by Nan 

Primavera you are back!!!

I´m sooo happy that everything turned out so wonderful!! I hope that you post some pics when you feel ready to do so.

Hurry though!! hahahaha

Hey Nan!!! I will, just trying to catch up with work and life. Lisa did post a pic of me and her on here from my cocktail hour, but I promise I will post more pics in not too long. I will write a review as well, but until then I'm happy to answer any questions I can for all of the other brides that will get married here. I want to go back already!! It was wonderful!!

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#1723 snl2011

snl2011
      • 67 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:29 PM

Lisa - you looked absolutely radiant!  Thank you so much for sharing your wedding video with us, it was beautiful!  Loved your flowers :)

#1724 lisadias

lisadias
        • 1,116 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:05 AM

Thanks Ladies! I am so happy I got the video. I am not sure if it is the same videographer but you could probably request Oscarvideo as they are an approved Now vendor. Good luck. It was well worth the money ladies!

#1725 snl2011

snl2011
          • 67 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:43 AM

Anyone know where I can find the ceremony script?  Lisa or primavera - can you ladies give me an idea of the ceremony timeline?  I'm starting to work on the program and want to know what I should put on it.  Thaaaanks :)

#1726 irishdonna

irishdonna
            • 83 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:10 AM

Anyone know where I can find the ceremony script?  Lisa or primavera - can you ladies give me an idea of the ceremony timeline?  I'm starting to work on the program and want to know what I should put on it.  Thaaaanks :)

Me too please:)

#1727 lisadias

lisadias
              • 1,116 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:31 PM

Ok ladies this is what I used for the ceremony script including the sand ceremony.

Attached Files

#1728 snl2011

snl2011
                • 67 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 01:25 PM

Oh noes, I don't have the permissions to download :(  Can you email it to me if I send you my email address?

#1729 kimluedders

kimluedders
                  • 8 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 01:26 PM

Hello Everyone!

I have been following this thread, however, I just now signed up! I am getting married at NOW Jade July 18th, 2011. 10 weeks and counting. I have about 55 people joining us for the wedding, I plan on using the photographer and videographer that the hotel provides. I have chosen the Divine package, but I am changing up a few things as well as adding on to it quite a bit. I am bringing welcome bags with me and a few decor items, however, I am using most of the hotels decor just for convenience. (as I know it will be more expensive)

I am mainly concerned about the ceremony language (what will be said) and also the DJ's job as more of an MC? Is this something that you work with the officiant and also the DJ on what you want them to say?

Any thoughts would be more than helpful!

#1730 kimluedders

kimluedders
                    • 8 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 01:27 PM

I am not able to download this file. Is there any way that you would be able to share this with me?

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users