Photo

The Now Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
2366 replies to this topic

#1491 hammy0426

hammy0426
  • 85 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:07 PM

Just a quick update brides, the wedding was fantastic!  I will be flying back late Tuesday night so I will give you a full update then.

#1492 lisadias

lisadias
    • 1,116 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:30 PM

I am so happy to hear that and congratulations on being a MRS!!!

#1493 shorn

shorn
      • 67 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 01:10 PM

can't wait to hear all about it!! I'm also thinking about a private bar- was wondering what others were going to do and for brides that had their weddings- how the drink service was and if they thought it was worth the extra costs to opt for the private bar???

#1494 lisadias

lisadias
        • 1,116 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 01:24 PM

I am going with the private bar because a previous bride said service was slow and I have some drinkers so I want them to be happy campers!

#1495 Mischaka

Mischaka
          • 969 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 05:36 PM

I just got home today so i'm still trying to get settled in. I'll post my review in the next week when I'm not so tired. The wedding was great for us!!!! The hotel's photog did a great job! Here is the link for our photos. But for all future brides...RELAX!!! Everything will be just fine!! Don't get to involved with those small details.

http://tiffanyandjas...rephotosmx.com/

#1496 Mischaka

Mischaka
            • 969 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 05:38 PM

Hammy...I heard that you were looking for me. I'm sorry you missed mine and I missed yours. But I think I saw you taking pictures on the balcony. My room was directly across. If that was you...you looked BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Can't wait to see your pictures.

#1497 Kmart48

Kmart48
              • 17 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:19 PM

Has anyone had the wedding cake or heard anything about it??  I have the devine package and am trying to choose a cake flavor.....they have a lot of different flavors, so I'm just curious if anyone has any recommendations.   Also, I see people are talking about a private bar....how much does it cost??

#1498 lisadias

lisadias
                • 1,116 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 12:25 AM

Mischaka, you're pictures are beautiful! congrats!

#1499 lisadias

lisadias
                  • 1,116 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 12:26 AM

The private bar is 350$ plus taxes.

#1500 hammy0426

hammy0426
                    • 85 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:31 AM

Tiffany, so sorry we missed each other but I think I met the rest of your party one night and I think I took some pictures with your group -hahaha.  I was asking for you but using your screen name and somebody told me that your name was Michelle so I was asking for Michelle.  I may have actually come up to you when you were sitting with the photographer but asked if you were Michelle...was that you?

Your pictures look amazing -I used the resort photographer for my welcome dinner and they came out really good too.  I like my pictures by my outside photographer also and he took a ton but honestly, the resort photographer was really good and I kind of wish I had not spent the extra money for the outside photographer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users