Photo

The Now Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
2366 replies to this topic

#1411 babybird126

babybird126
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 01:16 PM

Octavio Montes was amazing.  Especially since the night before the wedding I wanted to change the time for him to come in and I emailed him the night before and he had no problem coming in earlier.  Afterward all the pictures were done, he told me that my pictures would be up two days later and that I can pick the pictures that I want and he would bring them back to the hotel before the end of our stay.  We had so much going on that we didn't get the chance to go through the pictures I emailed him asking if I can go through them later and have him mail them to me.  A week after we got back, we went through the pictures and within a week later we got our pictures in the mail.  They all came out beautiful!  All around great with communication and product!  

#1412 hammy0426

hammy0426
    • 85 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:43 PM

Question to the brides who have already gotten married:

Did you tip the WC, DJ, photographer, etc...?

#1413 hammy0426

hammy0426
      • 85 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:50 PM

I had my bachlorette party this weekend and was totally blown away by how awesome it was.  I was not planning on it being so cool but my sisters went all out for me. 

We had the party at a Spanish restaurant and had a private room with bar.  We had appetizers, family style dinner, champagne, wine, etc.  They decorated the table with colorful cloths, mini pinata's, multi-colored flowers, maracas.  They brought in a pinata and blind-folded me with two pairs of underwear tied together.  Inside were little mints, candies, fancy underwear, etc.  after dinner we had a private salsa lesson for the group for an hour so that we can get our steps ready for Mexico!!!!  so much fun!

#1414 lisadias

lisadias
        • 1,116 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:00 AM

Glad to hear you had a blast. That sounds like so much fun!

#1415 jen83rn

jen83rn
          • 6 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:47 AM

Finally have a date set at Now Jade!!!!!!!! 11/10/11 Soooo excited :)

#1416 82turtles

82turtles
            • 297 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:22 AM

Sounds like such a fun bachelorette party!!!

Originally Posted by hammy0426 

I had my bachlorette party this weekend and was totally blown away by how awesome it was.  I was not planning on it being so cool but my sisters went all out for me. 

We had the party at a Spanish restaurant and had a private room with bar.  We had appetizers, family style dinner, champagne, wine, etc.  They decorated the table with colorful cloths, mini pinata's, multi-colored flowers, maracas.  They brought in a pinata and blind-folded me with two pairs of underwear tied together.  Inside were little mints, candies, fancy underwear, etc.  after dinner we had a private salsa lesson for the group for an hour so that we can get our steps ready for Mexico!!!!  so much fun!

#1417 82turtles

82turtles
              • 297 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:24 AM

Congrats on getting your date set!!!! 

Finally have a date set at Now Jade!!!!!!!! 11/10/11 Soooo excited :)

#1418 lisadias

lisadias
                • 1,116 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:34 AM

Congrats Jen. I think you are the day before Robin.

#1419 primavera

primavera
                  • 428 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:11 PM

Congrats Jen!

I am waiting for confirmation for our change of date. When it is set I will have to send out invitations.

Lisa, how long will you be there for? I will be there the same week, but I will probably miss your wedding with a day.

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#1420 lisadias

lisadias
                    • 1,116 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:07 PM

YAY Hanna. I am arriving April 23rd and leaving the 30th and getting married on the 26th! It will still be cool to meet up and maybe I can spy on yours lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users