Photo

The Now Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
2366 replies to this topic

#1251 lesa860

lesa860
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 12:24 PM

Is anyone using an outside wedding coordinator as well?  I've been looking at EW Cancun.  Has anyone heard of them?

#1252 hilla4805

hilla4805
    • 20 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 01:14 PM

I have been looking into it.  I got some quotes from EW cancun.  I asked Pilar if they have a specific decorator they go through and she gave me the information for Alquimia.  I had asked for some pricing from them before Pilar referred me to them, but I am still waiting to here back from them.

#1253 hammy0426

hammy0426
      • 85 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 04:19 PM

ChristieAnn, OMG! I definitely want the crystal curtains!!!!!!  I don't know how to private message you but I have been wanting crystal curtains to hang from some of the windows but they are so expensive that I was having a hard time justifying spending that much.  email me at hammy0426@yahoo.com so we can discuss!

Originally Posted by ChristieAnn 

Has anyone or will anyone be using crystal curtains to add to the decor? If some, please private message me, I am interested in buying them from you!

Thank! :)

#1254 saraandjon

saraandjon
        • 177 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 08:17 PM

Do you guy think there is a way to get cornhole (bags) boards to Now Jade?  My guests would LOVE this (we play all of the time at home) and I think these boards are so cute!  If we could figure out a way for the resort the get them all of our guests could use them while they are in Mexico?

http://www.marthaste...nd-ken#slide_14

#1255 hammy0426

hammy0426
          • 85 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 08:46 PM

Sara, that is a great idea!  My family LOVES cornhole too (I actually had one made for my brother for his birthday last year).  My fiancee called our airline to find out about the cost of extra bagge for our oot stuff and they told him $50 extra for checked bag.  Maybe you could put the boards together and check them as one...might be worth the $50 to be able to play cornhole on the beach...

Originally Posted by saraandjon 

Do you guy think there is a way to get cornhole (bags) boards to Now Jade?  My guests would LOVE this (we play all of the time at home) and I think these boards are so cute!  If we could figure out a way for the resort the get them all of our guests could use them while they are in Mexico?

http://www.marthaste...nd-ken#slide_14

#1256 ChristieAnn

ChristieAnn
            • 37 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:07 PM

Could you ship them? Would that be cheaper than the $50 extra bag fee, and the hassle of lugging them around?

#1257 SKing24

SKing24
              • 265 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 04:57 PM

Our guests would love to play bags too, but i dont think i'd want the hassel of bringing them down.  The hotel should buy them as an activity for guests!  I wonder if they even sell that game down in Mexico.

Erin & Shane ~ Now Jade Riviera Cancun ~ May 6, 2011

#1258 11-11-11Bride

11-11-11Bride
                • Banned
                • 140 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:47 PM

So funny you all are talking about 'Corn Hole'! We love that game! Our guests would LOVE it too if we had it for the beach. Not sure I could justify the price of bringing our own boards  but maybe have a family member bring the bags as their carry one and then maybe some large cups to simulate the hole. We could measure 50 feet and then dig a hole in the sand to place the large cup lol. Maybe a sand  bucket would work lol

#1259 hammy0426

hammy0426
                  • 85 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 08:33 PM

Does anybody know if you are allowed to bring glass vases as a carry-on?  I know you can check them with luggage but I have some that are small and was wondering what people knew about carry-on policies....

#1260 lisadias

lisadias
                    • 1,116 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:49 AM

I plan on bringing some in my carry on. I don't think there are restrictions on that but I am not 100% sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users