Photo

The Now Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
2366 replies to this topic

#1041 SKing24

SKing24
  • 265 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 06:51 AM

snl, lisa posted something about the table sizes back in october...around page 80 in this thread.  She said the round ones are 6ft. 

I'm glad to see im not the only one having trouble with Ana...i emailed her 2 weeks ago and still no response.

Erin & Shane ~ Now Jade Riviera Cancun ~ May 6, 2011

#1042 T&A

T&A
    • 59 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 07:32 AM

Does anyone know if we can let our guests choose their main course from the divine menu options? I haven't gotten a reply on my email from Pilar for a long time now. I am printing RSVP card, not sure if I should include the menu option.

Thanks,

Amy

Now Jade - May 3, 2011.

#1043 MPopp

MPopp
      • 28 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 10:17 AM

Hi Amy,

Yes you can have the guests choose thier main course from the Devine menu. To make it easier we gave our guests the option of 2 choices...salmon or beef. The other course are the same for everyone as I figured that would get too confusing.

Originally Posted by T&A 

Does anyone know if we can let our guests choose their main course from the divine menu options? I haven't gotten a reply on my email from Pilar for a long time now. I am printing RSVP card, not sure if I should include the menu option.

Thanks,

Amy

#1044 T&A

T&A
        • 59 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 10:49 AM

Thanks for the quick response.

Now Jade - May 3, 2011.

#1045 shorn

shorn
          • 67 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 10:58 AM

i think you have to pay extra if you want to give the option of more than 1 entree...but i can be mistaken

#1046 RocknRobin04

RocknRobin04
            • Banned
            • 107 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 12:06 PM

I'd LOVE a copy of the "Bridal Bible" you all are talking about! My wedding is not until 11-11-11 but I'd love to look through options with out having to bug the WC's :)

My email is Robin@vesta1.com

Thanks so much!

Robin

#1047 RocknRobin04

RocknRobin04
              • Banned
              • 107 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 12:21 PM

Hi MaGirl!
                We are getting married 11-11-11. When is your exact date in Nov?

#1048 RocknRobin04

RocknRobin04
                • Banned
                • 107 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 08:18 PM

If any of you ladies are bored at work tomorrow (which is typically the time that I am on this forum :) ), would you mind emailing me the "Bridal Bible" that everyone keeps talking about?!? I have booked out date for 11-11-11 and was curious to see what kind of options we get to look forward too.

I would appreciate it greatly!!!!!

Robin@vesta1.com

-Robin

#1049 snl2011

snl2011
                  • 67 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 08:35 PM

SKing - thanks for the measurement!  I tried to do a search on this thread, but nothing came up.  It took almost a month for her to get back to me...so hopefully she'll get back to you soon!

Do you (or anyone) have the measurements for the long tables?

Originally Posted by SKing24 

snl, lisa posted something about the table sizes back in october...around page 80 in this thread.  She said the round ones are 6ft. 

I'm glad to see im not the only one having trouble with Ana...i emailed her 2 weeks ago and still no response.

#1050 82turtles

82turtles
                    • 297 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 09:38 AM

Hi Robin, just sent you an email. Hope that's what you're looking for. Let me know if it isn't!

Originally Posted by RocknRobin04 

If any of you ladies are bored at work tomorrow (which is typically the time that I am on this forum :) ), would you mind emailing me the "Bridal Bible" that everyone keeps talking about?!? I have booked out date for 11-11-11 and was curious to see what kind of options we get to look forward too.

I would appreciate it greatly!!!!!

Robin@vesta1.com

-Robin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users