Ok there are no weddings allowed on Sundays at any resorts in Mexico. 

I have accepted all the friend requests I have gotten and have posted the pictures. I tried to put descriptions on them but most are self explanatory. There is even one with my FMIL and Pilar!!!! Happy looking everyone! 

ugh- no weddings in mexico on sundays? I do know of some brides getting married in Mexico 10.10.10 which is Sunday. My wedding is going to be symbolic....Wonder if that makes a difference. I may hold Ana to the July 3rd date- since she did send me a confirmation! Fingers crossed

Thanks Christa! I love all the pics especially the one with the beer cart lol

Originally Posted by FutureMrsHolt View Post

Ok there are no weddings allowed on Sundays at any resorts in Mexico. 

I have accepted all the friend requests I have gotten and have posted the pictures. I tried to put descriptions on them but most are self explanatory. There is even one with my FMIL and Pilar!!!! Happy looking everyone! 

Weird what you're saying about Sunday weddings because I've been emailing both Jade and Sapphire about available dates (Sundays inlcuded) and I've gotten responses that some Sundays are still open. huh.gif

hmmmmm,,,seems that sunday's are an option now then. I'm going to hold ana to the date since she sent me a confirmaiton. will keep you ladies posted if she gives me a hard time

Hi shorn!  I'm booked for July 2nd, so we'll be down there at the same time! 

I booked a couple weeks ago and was told there were no Sunday weddings by my travel agent.  Maybe they decided to allow symbolic weddings since Now Jade is becoming so popular.  I'm doing a symbolic wedding too. 

Christa - I'm going to friend request you.  I can't wait to see the pics.  Thank you for posting!