Hi,

In terms of Mexico and the Caribbean such as Jamaica etc. the weather stays pretty much around 80-85 all year long. The weather doesn't get allot hotter in July- just a bit more humid.

Areas such as Huatulco though stay pretty dry and the same temp all year so if you are planning a later reception then you'd be ok with July. Hope that helps

I'll definitely will be there!!! And I sent you an email about the photog pricing.

Originally Posted by FutureMrsHolt View Post

Ok brides check your emails if you wanted prices.

Who is attending the webinar tomorrow?

I'll be on the webinar, too!

snl2011 - I have that same question about swapping. The package has some things I don't really care about, and it would be nice to get a swap or credit towards something else. Hopefully they agree! :)

One major thing they mentioned was no swapping!! If there is something you don't use there will be no discounts. So she suggestd to do a la carte. Just go with the smallest package and just do add ons.

Oh bummer!  I was really hoping they'd give in a little to the swapping.  But using the smaller packages is a great suggestion.   Any other pointers?  I'm so disappointed I missed the webinar.

Hi snl2011 - Our wedding is booked for July 2011 too.  When is you wedding? 

I was on the webinar yesterday and definitely have to rethink paying for an entire package.  My travel/hotel packages already come with transfers.  Why would I pay again for them???  Need to crunch some numbers.