Love reading everyone's post...its getting me so excited even though we are just over 8 months away. I just booked my photographer, Photos in Cancun, and so far derek has been more than excellent. Just wondering if anyone else is or has used him?

I assume you mean for the dinner in the wedding package? No, it is cheaper for kids (about half price), but only if you serve them food off a special kid's menu (chicken fingers & spagetti or cheeseburger, that kind of thing). If you serve them the same meal as the adults are having, then you pay the full price.

Originally Posted by melissa80 View Post

are kids the same price as adults for the wedding package?

Thanks so much

Originally Posted by Chantal 1979 View Post

Hey Irish Donna,

You should check out weddingstar, they have lots of stuff like the knot but it's in Canada, plus they can apparently ship it directly to the resort if you want.

For 7 nights we were paying around $1250 USD....but I think it has gone down a litte bit..and with the exchange rate changing with the CDN over the last couple months..its actually an even better deal now for my guests. And yes..we're flying from Vancouver.

Originally Posted by irishdonna View Post

Just curious on what you paid for your trip? Are you flying from canada?

We paid roughly $1250 USD for 7 nights..but I think it may be slightly cheaper now...its actually a slightly better deal now because of the exchange rate compared to 6 months ago! We're flying from Vancouver.

(I replied before..but I have no idea where it went! lol)

Originally Posted by irishdonna View Post

Just curious on what you paid for your trip? Are you flying from canada?