Hi ladies! Could someone please send me the wedding book..i'm almost prepared to book but I just want to reconfirm by having a look at some prices! Thank you! jacq.jade@gmail.com

You emailed the lady with the great prices??  Can I have her email, I would like to know as well. 

Hopefully she will get back to you! They are too relaxed in MX if you ask me!! 

-Christie

Thanks Lisa - This flower decision has not been an easy one. I really hope she contacts you soon. Keep us updated (as you always do!)

Ally mentions in another thread to contact Alex, the events coordinator to try and and get in touch with the florist. I may do that as well.

Here's the info I found on another thread:

Juliana - Cancun Florist

(998) 884 11 04, 887 17 00 - whatever that means!!!

floreria_paraiso@hotmail.com

http://picasaweb.google.es/paraisocancun/catalogowebfloreriaparaiso?

Alejandra (Alex) Orozco

alex.orozco@yourcancundmc.com

alex.orozco@mexicodmcalliance.com

011 52 998 880 59 99, 998 271 17 21

Lindsay-I contacted Alex and she got right back to me and said she emailed her and that if I don't hear from her to let her know. Look like things are looking up!

cool site with the vitual tour!

Awesome news Lisa!  I do have hope for us!   

Thanks for sending the virtual tour link!  I needed that after truding through the snow (AGAIN!!) this morning.  I'm going to post that link on my blog so my guests can really see how beautiful NOW Jade is.  Maybe it will spark a few more responses.  msnwink.gif

I also emailed Juliana regarding the flowers and haven't heard back from her in 3 weeks....so, I'm done with her! Going with the resort florist.  She gets back to me the SAME day!!!!  :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
    • Flower girl dresses tend to follow the latest trends in bridal party and thanks for sharing Great website that provide  good collection & services with affordable price .
  • Topics