Michelle, your wedding was beautiful and you were a gorgeous bride!! Did you bring your own flower for the hair or did you get that at the resort spa? If you did your hair & makeup at the spa that is.

I love your flowers as well, were they from the resort? Thanks!!

Michelle, thanks for posting your pictures.  You look great and it looks like everyone was having so much fun!  Thanks for the description of the bamboo room, it helps me to visualize it a little better.  Looking forward to your full review once you are back...

Can anyone tell me how many windows line each of the two walls of the bamboo room?  About how tall is each window?  Are there sliding glass doors on one of the walls to access the patio?  How many doors were there?

Thanks ladies! :)

Lisa- The hotel provided the conch shells. I didn't even ask for them, but it was windy so I think they needed to put them there to keep it in place. They looked nice, but to be honest they weren't practical because alot of people tripped on them. Especially the bridal party when they danced down the aisle after the ceremony ;)

Hanna- I brought my own flowers for my hair. They are actually fake...shhh! ;) Here is the link to where I bought them....http://www.hibiscusflorals.com/wedding-hair-flowers/pair-of-single-white-real-touch-dendrobium-orchid-wedding-hair-flowers-343/ They are a little pricey, but totally worth it. Everyone thought they were real! I did get my hair and make up down at the spa there. My bouquet and the bridesmaids calla lillies were from the resort.

Thanks Michelle! I feel a lot better about getting my hair & makeup done at the resort after seeing how great you looked. I don't care that the flowers are fake, they are SO pretty! Thanks for the link!

You might have told us in your previous posts, but what package did you go with? I love your bouquet as well!!

Question to the brides who have (or are planning on using) the resort photographer and DJ -did you pay for a dinner for them? 

Also, can someone send me the wedding packet that I heard about?  I never received one and I wonder if I missing something...please emial it to me at hammy0426@yahoo.com

Thanks, Meg

Thanks Michelle! One more question, was the bouquet you chose part of that package? I can't remember seeing it in the wedding book. We are going with the eternity package as well.

Meg, I am going with the resort DJ and photographer but I wasn't on planning on paying for their dinner.  I really don't know how that's supposed to work.