Originally Posted by kitkat863 View Post

I had my make up done at the spa. I am VERY particular with my makeup and I would say that she did okay. I brought a lot of my own stuff for her to use (she has a ton of stuff though) and I kind of added to it once I got back to my room. I wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis so I didn't think that she put enough on. I highly suggest foundation for pics because it will give you a more finished look but stay away from bare minerals because that tends to look not so great in photos. You can always do a trial a day or 2 before the wedding to see if what she does is what you would want for the wedding. I did a trial hair and makeup run the day before the wedding that way I knew what to expect! 

Perfect timing on this thread since I was just thinking about this for my self!  

Kit Kat - Who did you contact to coordinate a trial before the wedding and how much did they charge you for the trial (looks like the make up and hair for the wedding day is already included in the divine package).  Since yy wedding is Friday, I'd like to have a trial on Wednesday, if possible.

Also, my bridesmaids would like to get their hair and make up done at the spa too (Trial & Wedding Day).  Does anyone know if those prices are posted for this anywhere?  Thanks, Ladies!

Originally Posted by Caroline1118 View Post

Perfect timing on this thread since I was just thinking about this for my self!  

Kit Kat - Who did you contact to coordinate a trial before the wedding and how much did they charge you for the trial (looks like the make up and hair for the wedding day is already included in the divine package).  Since yy wedding is Friday, I'd like to have a trial on Wednesday, if possible.

Also, my bridesmaids would like to get their hair and make up done at the spa too (Trial & Wedding Day).  Does anyone know if those prices are posted for this anywhere?  Thanks, Ladies!

Hey Caroline! Here's the spa price list I received..

SPA Pricing.pdf

Originally Posted by Lindsay Green View Post

Hi all. Just booked today for our April 24 wedding!!!!! Pretty excited. We were planning on viewing the locations on our trip in Dec, but they needed to know where when I put down the deposit. I am hoping someone can share their experience on the beach location (mainly concerned with gawkers and what the divine package inclusions are) and the terrace for the reception (we have 45 ppl, worried about dance space ). We are only doing the major dances there (classic disco party to follow). Anything you can tell me would be fab.

Congrats, Lindsey! I'm getting married on Friday, April 26 but I will be there on Monday, April 22.   I'll probably see you there!

From what I've heard they do a good job at keep the beach pristine, but for myself I opted for the Gazebo for my ceremony.  I'm not much of a beach girl.  Happy planning! And lets def. keep in touch.

Originally Posted by Caroline1118 View Post

Thanks so much, Shannon!  I didn't see anything on there for makeup, but at least it gives me a sense of the pricing for hair styling! 

Your welcome! Make up was the last one listed under the hair section. It's $45 

Hey Caroline! Here's the spa price list I received.. [ATTACHMENT=13147]SPA Pricing.pdf (1,248k. pdf file)[/ATTACHMENT]
Hi Shannon, For some reason it says I don't have proper permissions to view attachments, would you mind emailing me this at kh2710@hotmail.com? I would really appreciate it! Thanks, Kristen