Hey all!

I also found out about Ana Maria not being there anymore on website, so to play it safe I contacted Pilar and confirmed my date.  I had been working with Ana Maria previously, but Pilar confirmed that my date is still OK:  April 26, 2013!!!  Phew :)  Like Kerri said, Pilar is on top of it.   Her responses are a bit delayed since she's the only one there but she is getting back to folks.

There are so many April brides for next year! Popular month :)  --- I'm thinking about photos after the ceremony and was wondering if anyone knows what time sunset is in April?  5, 6, 7 ish?  I just want to make sure I have enough sunlight left after the ceremony  in order to take pictures during cocktail hour.  I might ask Matt from Del Sol... I thought I saw him on this thread somewhere... :) but if anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks!

Happy planning, ladies!

Hi Matt,

I absolutely LOVE the pictures that your team produces at Del Sol! They are gorgeous.  Can a member of the team also contact me to get information on pricing...I'll be getting married April 26, 2013 --- carolinechirinos@gmail.com.   In your experience, what time does the sunset in April - 5, 6, 7ish?  I'm trying to plan the time of my ceremony, but want to make sure I have enough sunlight after the the cermony ends to take photos.   Any advice?  Thanks!!!

-Caroline

Sorry to post 2x...I forgot to quote the original message before I hit submit! Oy.... see below. Thanks!

Hi Matt,

I absolutely LOVE the pictures that your team produces at Del Sol! They are gorgeous.  Can a member of the team also contact me to get information on pricing...I'll be getting married April 26, 2013 --- carolinechirinos@gmail.com.   In your experience, what time does the sunset in April - 5, 6, 7ish?  I'm trying to plan the time of my ceremony, but want to make sure I have enough sunlight after the the cermony ends to take photos.   Any advice?  Thanks!!!

-Caroline

Originally Posted by Matt Adcock View Post

Hola Meagan,

Thanks for following us!!

We would love to be part of your Wedding Story. Our girls in the office will be sending you an e-mail shortly to gather all the details of your day and offer you tips, ideas and a package suitable to your specific needs.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any questions.

Saludos amiga : )

Sorry to post 2x...I forgot to quote the original message before I hit submit! Oy.... see below. Thanks!

Hi Matt,

-Caroline

Hola Meagan,

Thanks for following us!!

We would love to be part of your Wedding Story. Our girls in the office will be sending you an e-mail shortly to gather all the details of your day and offer you tips, ideas and a package suitable to your specific needs.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any questions.

Saludos amiga : )

Hola Caroline1118,

Congrats on your upcoming wedding. Thanks for trusting our vision!!

I will have the girls in the office contact you shortly with our initial questionnaire. Just a few simples questions to understand your desires, expectations and get to know you better to offer a package suitable for your day : ) The e-mail will come from info@delsolphotographyDOTcom.

Sunset on your day is at 7:00PM, therefore a 5:30 PM start time will give you great light for your ceremony and even better light for your sunset portraits!!

For more information and inspirational pictures, feel free to visit our website: http://www.delsolphotography.com/blog

Originally Posted by Caroline1118 View Post

Hi Matt,

-Caroline

Thanks for the link!!!

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 View Post

I know you didn't direct this question to me but I found the following site to be helpful and accurate. I have been to the RM twcie and used this webiste to catch the sunrise.  Looks like the sunt set on 04/26/13 is 7:11pm

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=923&month=4&year=2013&obj=sun&afl=-11&day=1

Thanks so much, Matt! I look forward to receiving the questionnaire and getting the process started! Gracias for your help! cheesy.gif

Hola Caroline1118,

Congrats on your upcoming wedding. Thanks for trusting our vision!!

I will have the girls in the office contact you shortly with our initial questionnaire. Just a few simples questions to understand your desires, expectations and get to know you better to offer a package suitable for your day : ) The e-mail will come from info@delsolphotographyDOTcom.

Sunset on your day is at 7:00PM, therefore a 5:30 PM start time will give you great light for your ceremony and even better light for your sunset portraits!!

For more information and inspirational pictures, feel free to visit our website: http://www.delsolphotography.com/blog

Hi Everyone!

Im getting married in less than 2 weeks! April 17th, 2012. I will write a review etc when I get back.

However - quick question... for anyone who has had a private reception already in the Bamboo room - I just found out that there is not a private bar included. It is an additional 350 bucks to have one in the room.

Just wondering what the speed of people getting drinks was (as the waiters apparently run and grab them from the Carnival Buffet) - and if it is worth it to get the private bar vs not.

Any help would be appreciated!

Jill