Photo

help find BM Dress sz 14 - 16 Dble D bra size

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Darlsay

Darlsay
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 09:39 AM

We're having a hard time finding a dress that they'd be comforatble in. Any suggestions or pictures handy?

#2 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
    • 1,798 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 09:54 AM

Click the image to open in full size.We are in the same boat- my sister is...well...let just say blessed in the chest. She has a hard time with sleevless and anything low cut so we are trying things with more fabric in the chest area. She had a really hard time at my sister wedding when she was MOH.

Click the image to open in full size.

#3 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
      • 1,798 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 09:58 AM

on more, I just looked at Davids but I imagine there are many more styles out there.Click the image to open in full size.

#4 LadyP

LadyP
        • 3,156 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 10:11 AM

They can wear any dress they want. Just have a good supportive bra. I am a DDD and i wear what ever I want with good support. I also have a small waist so I have to have it taken in at the waist. So just give them plenty of options and let them choose. Try here. They get the dress they feel comfortable in https://www.cocomyle...p=store&p=store

#5 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 10:24 AM

I had a hard time with this too. So many cute bm dresses I looked at were impossible to wear if you have any real cleavage. Two of my bm's have little mosquito bites (haha) so they could wear anything, but my MOH is a DD and this one from David's Bridal was flattering and allowed her to wear a regular bra (sizes 2 to 26) :

David's Bridal - Bridesmaids, Dress Detail

#6 LadyP

LadyP
            • 3,156 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 10:29 AM

I am telling you all a GOOD victoria secret converter bra. 39.99 Will aliviate all of the drama. I am a Big busty girl and I wear what I wish because ihave support.

#7 Darlsay

Darlsay
              • 46 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 11:03 AM

Wow, great dresses. Thanks for the suggestions. I really like the one from David's.. This has been tough for us.

#8 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 10,366 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 09:35 AM

I love this dress from David's too... I am having a really hard time with the bm's dreeses....

#9 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                  • 26,161 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 09:41 AM

I swear getting the bm dresses was more difficult than my wedding gown. I originally chose this one but bm's didn't order in time and David's came through in the end. Jasmine also makes some flattering styles in sizes 4-28 so check into that too:

Jasmine Bridal

#10 Darlsay

Darlsay
                    • 46 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 09:48 AM

oh, that's a beautiful dress to, thanks. We're going to David's next week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users