Photo

St Thomas: Wyndham Sugar Bay Beach Resort or Emerald Beach Resot/Lindherbg Bay

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 jlkone

jlkone
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:14 AM

I am trying to figure out a place to have a wedding ceremony and reception in St Thomas for May 2011. I am currently debating between Sugar Bay Beach Resort and Spa or Emerald Beach Resort. We are expecting at least 40 people and wanted to have a lunch recpetion with live music, drinks and dancing. Does anyone have any reviews of these two locations? If anyone has done a wedding here, do you ahve any pictures.

Thank you!

#2 BethGrubb

BethGrubb
    • 11 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 05:20 PM

I have not done a wedding at Wyndham but my FI and I did stay there in 07 and are staying there for our DW, although we will be married at Magens cause I just fell in love with that beach. The Wyndham was very nice, a good pool area and plenty of room to set up a table for that amount of people. Only thing with Wyndham is the beach isn't very big and its a bit rocky in places. You do have the option of getting married on the veranda overlooking the ocean which is also a beautiful site at the Wyndham. We are getting married July 3 2010 so if I see anything new or of interest at the Wyndham that has changed I will let you know. I may also see a wedding going on there since we will be there for 2 weeks so I'll let you know when I get back. Happy Planning :)

#3 mary from Wilm DE

mary from Wilm DE
      • 5 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 12:56 PM

I am to be married at Wyndham/Sugar Bay on July 3, 2010 (same day as you BethGrubb). So far I am pleased with the process. Working with their sales staff & soon will be working with their wedding coordinator. I can certainly report back to you. My sister-in-law's dad stayed there last year and loved it. Saw their photo album and it looks beautiful. Happy Planning!
        Mary

#4 Beth0413

Beth0413
        • 38 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:42 PM

I am getting married @ Wyndham in May 2011. It looks beautiful & I can't wait!
          Can't wait to marry my best friend!

#5 kellyh725

kellyh725
          • 11 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 01:06 PM

I am going to be getting married at the Wyndham on October 10, 2010. I have been enjoying the service I have received so far from the wedding department.

#6 lizsays2u

lizsays2u
            • 54 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 01:12 PM

I just booked with Wyndham for June 2011. The wedding director has been great so far. I have a ton of info on pricing and wedding packages so let me know if you need anything!

#7 Tonir

Tonir
              • 283 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:54 PM

I just got married on Lindquist/Smith Bay and it was gorgeous. Very private beach with good shade (which was key since it was 90 degrees and at 12:30). I highly recommend it. It is very close to Sapphire Beach and not too far from the Wyndham.

#8 SunnyDBride

SunnyDBride
                • 44 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:07 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by lizsays2u
                  I just booked with Wyndham for June 2011. The wedding director has been great so far. I have a ton of info on pricing and wedding packages so let me know if you need anything!

Hi,
                  I would be interested in the pricing and packages if you don't mind sharing. Thank you!

#9 goingbridal

goingbridal
                  • 10 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 01:17 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lizsays2u
                    Could you please forward to me. I am interested in their pricing info.

#10 BethGrubb

BethGrubb
                    • 11 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 10:15 AM

Mary from Wilm
                      I just PM'd you.
                      BethGrubb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users