Photo

How can I print graphics on my envelopes?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Wisco4

Wisco4
  • 666 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 12:03 PM

A friend of mine used stamps to put a cute design on her's. They actually make some very nice designs now a days with stamping. Sounds like a lot of work though.
    ~Amanda

#12 michelle08

michelle08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,702 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 12:06 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Wisco4
      A friend of mine used stamps to put a cute design on her's. They actually make some very nice designs now a days with stamping. Sounds like a lot of work though.
      OH...like the rubber stamps?? That would work!I Have some plus all my scrapbooking supplies

#13 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 12:06 PM

I didn't print anything on the outside envelope. I made the pockets and printed our logo on there, but then I placed everything inside a regular envelope.

Anny hand delivered hers so hers had more grafics. http://bestdestinati....ds-done-4.html

why don't you add a small palm tree or something on the lower left corner

what are you thinking about? I can play with something once I get home.

#14 Wisco4

Wisco4
        • 666 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 12:15 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by michelle08
          OH...like the rubber stamps?? That would work!I Have some plus all my scrapbooking supplies
          Yep those. She used a vine type thing with flowers on it to put in the corner. But they make some cute beach scene ones too. And if you use a subtle color of ink it won't be too bold. I might steal that idea actually
          ~Amanda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users