A friend of mine used stamps to put a cute design on her's. They actually make some very nice designs now a days with stamping. Sounds like a lot of work though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisco4 View Post
A friend of mine used stamps to put a cute design on her's. They actually make some very nice designs now a days with stamping. Sounds like a lot of work though.
OH...like the rubber stamps?? That would work!I Have some plus all my scrapbooking supplies

I didn't print anything on the outside envelope. I made the pockets and printed our logo on there, but then I placed everything inside a regular envelope.

Anny hand delivered hers so hers had more grafics. http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...ds-done-4.html

why don't you add a small palm tree or something on the lower left cornerhuh.gif

what are you thinking about? I can play with something once I get home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle08 View Post
OH...like the rubber stamps?? That would work!I Have some plus all my scrapbooking supplies
Yep those. She used a vine type thing with flowers on it to put in the corner. But they make some cute beach scene ones too. And if you use a subtle color of ink it won't be too bold. I might steal that idea actually wink.gif