Sign in to follow this  
selassie11

Negril - Cruises other than Catamaran?

I'm looking to take our guest out on a sunset cruise the evening of our wedding. Through all of my internet searching, all I come across are catamaran-type tours. Are there any other type of boats in service for cruises in Negril? I've never been on a catamaran so I'm thinking only of my experience in the Bahamas, where we went on a number of themed excursions - one I remember specifically as a "Booze Cruise." Those boats had railings and seating, etc. I'm thinking of my 70 year old father and 68 year old mother who will likely pass on getting on a catamaran. I already know I have to put in extra effort to get them off the property to see some of the island, so I'm thinking of their comfort specifically. So are there other types of vessels being used for sunset cruises that I can look into?

I'm also interested in this. I'm looking for a company to have a sunset cruise with on the night of my wedding. Please let me know if you found anything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaica Guru View Post
If you want to do a cruise for a large group in Negril you definately have to go on a Catamaran. The good news is if you have 20 or more guests you can do a private cruise. Check out Negril Cruises. They are the best in Negril.
Island Charter Co. Ltd. | Party Catamaran Cruises in Negri, Jamaica
I just sent you a request, asking for a quote.

oh! thank you so much for this info! i want to book a catamaran cruise to Rick's Cafe for the group either the day before, or the day after the wedding :)