Photo

Any additional decorations at RMB?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Stephani

Stephani
  • 62 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:28 AM

I am contemplating if I should stick to the Royal package or add some flowers, etc...

#2 Perplexy

Perplexy
    • 207 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:45 PM

I have the free package and figure that I can upgrade here and there if I don't like what I see for the free package.
      http://tickers.Ticke....4a37/event.png

~Stay positive and love your life!~

#3 jodi_22n

jodi_22n
      • 122 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:29 AM

i have gone for the royal package as well but i am not fussed if i dont want any extras the only couple of things i wanted was the bouquet and the photographer so anything else is a bonus for me
        xx hope your plans are going well xxx

#4 Geralyn

Geralyn
        • 2,677 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 06:15 PM

When I originally booked we were going to get the caprise package...after thinking about it we decided to go with the free package and add things on...glad we did it turned out great!

#5 Stephani

Stephani
          • 62 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 04:38 PM

I have decided to stick with the Royal package and I have added on additional bouquets, buttonholes, chair sashes and centre pieces for the reception

#6 Perplexy

Perplexy
            • 207 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:17 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Geralyn
              When I originally booked we were going to get the caprise package...after thinking about it we decided to go with the free package and add things on...glad we did it turned out great!
              Geralyn, did it cost you an arm and a leg to upgrade? We're going with the free package, and I have heard from someone who got married at ROR that they wanted to upgrade the bouquet and it cost a whopping $180! I'm a little scared now, and think I may just end up bringing silk flowers!
              http://tickers.Ticke....4a37/event.png

~Stay positive and love your life!~

#7 Geralyn

Geralyn
              • 2,677 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 09:23 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Perplexy
                Geralyn, did it cost you an arm and a leg to upgrade? We're going with the free package, and I have heard from someone who got married at ROR that they wanted to upgrade the bouquet and it cost a whopping $180! I'm a little scared now, and think I may just end up bringing silk flowers!
                I don't remember individual prices but we got a brides bouquet, 3 bridesmaids bouquets, 4 boutonnieres, and 3 corsages, and centerpieces for the reception and i believe it was around $800...not exactly sure on the exact price

#8 Mere

Mere
                • 729 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 06:57 AM

I am doing the free wedding package. I am bringing my own flowers. I am wondering how much it will cost to decorate the wedding arch thingy. I just want orange tulle wrapped around it. Hhhmmm

#9 sarahkay20

sarahkay20
                  • 37 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:31 PM

You can add on extra flowers without any problem. My bouquet was around $140, but that was one of the more expensive ones. You can get a nice bouquet for less than $140. They have pictures of all available bouquets and can change any of them to your liking. They worked with me to make a very beautiful bouquet! They will be able to change or add anything once you get to RMB and meet with the WC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users