Sign in to follow this  
Stephani

Any additional decorations at RMB?

i have gone for the royal package as well but i am not fussed if i dont want any extras the only couple of things i wanted was the bouquet and the photographer so anything else is a bonus for me

xx hope your plans are going well xxx

When I originally booked we were going to get the caprise package...after thinking about it we decided to go with the free package and add things on...glad we did it turned out great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geralyn View Post
When I originally booked we were going to get the caprise package...after thinking about it we decided to go with the free package and add things on...glad we did it turned out great!
Geralyn, did it cost you an arm and a leg to upgrade? We're going with the free package, and I have heard from someone who got married at ROR that they wanted to upgrade the bouquet and it cost a whopping $180! I'm a little scared now, and think I may just end up bringing silk flowers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perplexy View Post
Geralyn, did it cost you an arm and a leg to upgrade? We're going with the free package, and I have heard from someone who got married at ROR that they wanted to upgrade the bouquet and it cost a whopping $180! I'm a little scared now, and think I may just end up bringing silk flowers!
I don't remember individual prices but we got a brides bouquet, 3 bridesmaids bouquets, 4 boutonnieres, and 3 corsages, and centerpieces for the reception and i believe it was around $800...not exactly sure on the exact price

I am doing the free wedding package. I am bringing my own flowers. I am wondering how much it will cost to decorate the wedding arch thingy. I just want orange tulle wrapped around it. Hhhmmm

You can add on extra flowers without any problem. My bouquet was around $140, but that was one of the more expensive ones. You can get a nice bouquet for less than $140. They have pictures of all available bouquets and can change any of them to your liking. They worked with me to make a very beautiful bouquet! They will be able to change or add anything once you get to RMB and meet with the WC.