Standard Chairs at Dreams Los Cabos

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ~Angela~

• 4,172 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:51 PM

Hi everyone,

This may seem like a strange question, but I was thinking about it and couldn't find any info, so I thought I'd just put it out there.

I am wondering what the standard chair option is at Dreams Los Cabos.

We are getting married at the gazebo and I want to know what they typically set up for that area.

I know the Tiffany style chairs are $8 each, but I am not sure that is worth it. It really depends on what the standard is.

#2 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:29 PM

they are just chairs with while covers on them...so you can't really see what the chairs look like underneath.

in my review, you can see pics...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

• Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:23 AM

tammy your siggy link is broken, here is a link to your review :)

ps your slideshow link is fine

#4 kclyburn

• 153 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:51 AM

I just love the look of the Tiffany chairs on the beach opposed to the chairs with covers. For me, I think the $8 per chair is pretty reasonable if that is the look you are going for.

#5 jennkurt

• 68 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:05 PM

I'm going with the Tiffany chairs - I've never been a huge fan of chair covers - BUT, who really remembers the chairs anyway?!
        Married since June 4th, 2010!

#6 ~Angela~

• 4,172 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 04:39 PM

Haha, true! Probably only me!!!!

#7 KrysB

• 11 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 10:55 PM

I was wondering the exact same thing! Thanks for the info.  Are chair bows/ties extra?

#8 mari15t

• 72 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:03 PM

Yes, chair ties are extra. I think about 4$ each.

Originally Posted by KrysB 

I was wondering the exact same thing! Thanks for the info.  Are chair bows/ties extra?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users