Private Label by G - advice needed!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 Princess402

• 737 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by JKL_WeddingMexico
    Oh my god. I tried this Private Label by G dress on. It is an amazing dress. I absolutly loved it. The only reason I didn't go with it was because it was quite heavy.
    Totally agree, I tried it on yesterday and it is stunning!!! Even more so in person than in pictures. It was significantly lighter than the Maggie Sottero Ambrosia dress (which was the dress I first fell in love with) though so I felt like I was doing well actually! But you're right, it still is a lot of dress for the beach.

Anyways, back to yesterday though, I have an update... when we were on the way to the changeroom with the Private Label dress I spotted another dress on a manequin that really caught my eye and asked the consultant if I could try on that one as well. I tried on the Private Label dress and as I said, it was truly beautiful, and looked great on. Very figure flattering. But then I tried on the other dress that I had them take off the manequin and that was it, I was truly in love! I think this was fate, tracking down the one store in the Vancouver area that had the Private Label dress, and they just happened to have this dress on a manequin for me to see, otherwise I don't know if I ever would have found it!

It's a Blue by Enzoani dress, style Caldera:
    Click the image to open in full size.
    Click the image to open in full size.

It's a little pricier than I would like, but really I got the feeling that it was "the one". And how do you go back from that? I'm going to shop around a bit anyways and see where I can get the best price. I am planning to have it altered to have a corset back and sweetheart neckline.

I knew that I wanted the perfect dress regardless of how heavy, non-beachy, etc, it was, but now I feel like I've found the perfect dress and it is light and perfect for the beach! The consultant even got goosebumps when I tried it on! So glad my Private Label search led me to this :)

#12 Cindy*

• 2,655 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:28 PM

Ooh, Angela, that dress is gorgeous. I like it better than all the other ones. Great choice!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users