Sign in to follow this  
Jenn

Help me pick!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopels View Post
I'm totally torn...

#1 is more classic and white, and is really flattering, and a little easier to walk in. On the other hand, it has a built in bra-back to keep it in place, which will be hot on the beach.

#2 will probably be more comfortable, and I love the material, which is a funky off-white metallic. It's definitely more beachy. It's also less expensive.

That being said, my fiance is wearing a tux... and I think #1 will look better with that.

Keep the votes coming!

If your FI is wearing a tux, I say go with #1. It will look so classy. But like you said it might be too hot...darn wish we could see you in them to make an executive decision.

i don't think picking a dress should have anything to do with what your FI is wearing. It's all about what you want girl!

Wow those are both great dresses. I went with #2, it has a sexy, romantic took to it and I like a little more. Dress #1 was a little more formal looking for a DW (well in comparison to the second dress) But in all honestly I think they are both amazing dresses and I think either one would be a good choice..