What time is your ceremony?

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#71 Notlongnow

• 63 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 03:57 AM

We have been given 4pm as our time to get married. I have just gone along with it because as i have never visited Jamaica before i dont know what time of day is a good time. I think 4pm will be a good time though cos then we can have dinner soon after, oh and lots of drinkies lol

#72 mreed

• 66 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 05:51 AM

We chose 4pm- I looked up the predictions for the Sunset times. I wanted both nice sunny pics and also some sunset. We should have plenty of time to get both! We also wanted to have the last wedding of the day and not feel rushed. Also, we thought that afterward we can go to one of the resort restaurants for dinner, and they will likely have some form of entertainment that evening as well. So just seemed to be the best option for us!

#73 Susan'n'Dean

• 173 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 03:31 PM

We are getting married at 4pm. We werent given a choice actually, so i just went along with it

#74 CamLovesJA

• 301 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 05:27 AM

I think I want to do 4.30 as I would like some sun light pictures with not too long a gap until the 6.30 reception

#75 sonyaj

• 150 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:00 PM

We want a 3pm ceremony, we're the only wedding that day so I think it works out. We want to party into the night so I'm hoping for not big gaps of time from ceremony to pictures to cocktail hour to dinner to party!

#76 Prettysparklie

• Site Supporter
            • 131 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 03:09 PM

4pm on the beach. Can't wait!

#77 sesker78

• 31 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 04:34 PM

we decided on 3.

#78 JB321

• 85 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 08:09 AM

I chose 3 pm. Wanted to get enough light for photos etc. and still have great reception pics with the sun setting. 

#79 shelbygirl

• 186 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 08:36 AM

4pm!  I was hoping for a 5pm time, but it was already taken:(  I think 4 will work out great though:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users