Photo

Vote for a "New Mrs or Mr" MotM for July

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:11 AM

Ann I like that.. We need to do a 1 and 2 or something so they both can change their names.

#12 Karen

Karen
    • 1,308 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 11:01 PM

lol..thats great! Well I am a lucky Lambert! And so is Jason if I do say so myself! lol
      <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#13 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 09:48 PM

Huddle time is over.. vote now!

#14 laura b

laura b
        • 334 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 06:11 PM

I wasn't going to say anything, but I totally saw Jason and Karen DELIBERATELY disobeying the bylaws of BestDestinationWedding.com/forum/ in Mexico--and LAUGHING about it! I won't go into details, but I'm sure you guys can all imagine how they might have brought shame to this proud group. Quite scandalous, really.

Ah, well, I guess now that they're disqualified, Michael and I will have to step up.

Sorry, Jason and Karen, but something had to be done, really. And you thought you would get away with it!

#15 Karen

Karen
          • 1,308 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 11:13 PM

You can't be referring to by-law 234 sec. 12 part b? But that is so antiquated! No one ever adheres to that anymore. Besides Laura I thought that was supposed to be our little secret. How could you?

And umm Laura....Wasn't it you and Michael who were opening displaying the BDW secret handshake for all to see in broad daylight? Hmmmph!!! And you call yourself a Senior Member!
            <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#16 lambert13

lambert13
            • 901 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 09:05 AM

Click the image to open in full size.

IT'S ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

#17 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 09:25 AM

ROFL you guys are cracking me up.. lol

#18 laura b

laura b
                • 334 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 10:36 AM

Ooo, you got my hopes up that I'd been made a senior member. But, nah, I'm just still a lousy full member.
                  I mean, proud full member.

And Lamberts...you call those table runners?? B*tch, please.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users