Sign in to follow this  
MandyP

Help w/ choosing a resort cancun/mayan!

Hello,

I need some help with choosing a resort for our wedding thats planned for the first week of Feb 2011. I have tried looking myself but feel over whelmed. I want 4-5 star, beachfront and good food! If you have any advise as to some resorts to look at to help me narrow down the list of options that would be great.

Thanks and any info is appreciated.

Mandy

Congrats on your engagement, and welcome to the forum! I can't help with resorts (since mine in St. Lucia is the only one I've been to), but you'll find SO much information here!

congrats and welcome to the forum! Have you checked out the different sections on the front page of the forum? You'll find tons of info on different resorts. Good luck and happy planning!

Welcome and Congrats! We're getting married at the Royal Playa del Carmen. They are 5 stars and have recently been awarded several nominations for their luxurious accommodations. If you read the reviews there is nothing but good to say about the food. Also, they are directly on the beach. Hope this helps!

Welcome and congrats! I'm looking for sites in the same area (and the same criteria!); my FI and I are doing site visits in a couple of weeks. The search options here should help a lot. Happy planning!