Carnival Liberty Bride sailing out of Miami. Hair/Makeup questions!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tonijmccann

• 2 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:32 PM

Hey girls! I'm getting married on the Carnival Liberty a year from tomorrow. (I know I'm thinking ahead of everything but I like to be prepared!) We are sailing out of Miami. If we get married the day we leave, is there anywhere near the port where I could get hair/make up done? At least hair? Has anyone done this?

I'd also love to see any photos or comments about weddings on Carnival Liberty! I have tons of questions for anyone who's had one on that ship.

#2 goodtoglow

• 110 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 06:32 PM

I'm having my wedding cruise on the Liberty as well! We are getting married in the beach in St Thomas though so I can't help you out with your Miami questions. The Liberty is such a beautiful ship (much nicer than Freedom which I was just on in February) - I'm so excited! 52 guests and counting!!!

#3 shortnsweet7675

• 483 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 07:28 PM

I'm getting married on the Carnival Glory this Sunday out of Miami. I'm using Beauty by Noel (use google to find the website). He's coming to my hotel on the morning of the wedding to do my hair & makeup. He does all types of hair.

#4 ~St.T Bride~

~St.T Bride~
        • 128 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:51 PM

I'm not sure about Miami itself, but I had a great experience with the salon on the Liberty.

They opened an hour early to accomodate my wedding day itinerary, and my hair was done by one of the men in the salon and I was REALLY happy with it. (I think he was the only male stylist).

They don't do make-up on the Liberty, so I had a MAC consultation and she was great writing down step by step instructions from brush to use, and brush strokes and it turned out great as well.

Good luck!

#5 luvlygurl78

• 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:25 PM

I am getting married on the Liberty in October and am wondering if anyone can recommend a restaurant for a welcome dinner the night before the wedding.

#6 sdbride619

• 12 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

I am getting married April 29th 2014 in St. Thomas can anyone tell me about the cruise timeline did you feel rushed?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users