Tropical Pictures-Majestic Colonial

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 trivera5521

• 470 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:45 AM

We have decided to NOT use them for our pictures but we plan to use them for their videography services. I would be thrilled if someone could share their video with me, puuhhhlllease? I have tried to get one from them but they keep sending me the same video of a couples beach ceremony. I am actually interested in seeing a video inclusive of the bride/groom preperation, ceremony and after ceremony pics.

Thank a bunch!

#12 Bjeantil

• 113 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:20 AM

Hi Trivera5521! did you decide to bring someone down or some else in Punta Cana? I dont want to use them neither.

#13 trivera5521

• 470 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:27 AM

BeJean we decided to bring our photographer just a bit disappointed I have to use them for videographer services :(. New outside vendor policy really sucks! Like we are bring bullied to use vendors we dont want to use grrrr!

#14 trivera5521

• 470 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:50 AM

Ladies I have since received a sample wedding video from Tropical Pictures that includes the entire wedding from prep to the reception.

#15 MissBubbles205

• 1,350 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:41 AM

Hey Ladies, just wanted to share... If you really like Phil Steingards work and he is not available on your date, also check out Michael Steingard and Jamie Dimitry. Both do amazing work, and are very nice. Same prices as Phil with the same photo/edit styles. And best of all, no resort fee's as they stay at the resort.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users