WARNING-Scam- AH Fashions- Linen Suits

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 DAP8479

DAP8479
  • Site Supporter
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 03:09 PM

OMG, That response that they sent is awful!! My FI has a linen suite from Men’s Warehouse and it looks fantastic. Thanks for the post and best of luck on your search!

#12 TLC4Rock

TLC4Rock
    • 473 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 03:27 PM

That's sad anyone would have to deal with abuse when trying to spend their money. Also good that Chase has a fraud protection program.

As for $99 Linen suites; I ordered one for my FI. We have not received it yet but I will post my opinion when I receive it.

Nonetheless, I would like to say so far Studio Suits customer service is exceptional!! Also if you look at the $99 Linen Suit thread a couple of people were saying they found a place that rented really nice tan suits for $109 that may be a backup plan since you are on a tight schedule.

Best wishes to you...everything will work out fine.

#13 ~Crista-Lee~

~Crista-Lee~
      • 329 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:48 PM

Is there a specific way to tell if an ad is placed by BDW or placed by Google?

#14 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:20 PM

The BDW ads are the ones that are in boxes down the sides of the screen, the google ads are usually at the bottom of a thread.

#15 jennypenny23

jennypenny23
          • 295 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:34 PM

WOW, classy service approach- scam indeed... hopefully no one else is treated this way!!!

#16 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
            • 5,078 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 05:49 PM

That email just pisses me off. How dare they do that?

I know for sure I will be avoiding that website!

#17 hoyt75

hoyt75
              • 371 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 05:59 PM

WOW that is unbelievable! Thanks for giving all brides a fore-warning.

We were going to buy dh a suit from Studio Suites, and they were fantastic to correspond with, but we just ran out of time.

#18 celticgirl

celticgirl
                • 266 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 01:39 PM

That is aweful! Did you ever see that money again? I got a $99 suit, but it was from www.studiosuits.com... they were definately alot more professional than this, and their checkout method was so secure, that our bank had us log into our account to verify that it was him.  I am ordering 5 more suits from them this week! Hope this helps others.

Breezes Trelawny- Jamaica
                  January 7th, 2012

63 booked

#19 kellykanester

kellykanester
                  • 236 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:44 PM

We just ordered ties from them about 2 weeks ago. We got our package and the ties are a dark evergreen color, our wedding colors are aqua or light tuqoise. When we emailed them to ask why they sent us the evergreen ties they responded with "It' your choice to order from us and by ordering from us, you have accepted our return policy which is very clear that there is no Exchange / Returns on accessories. They are final sale."

THEY made the mistake when pulling the order in the warehouse, our receipt cleary shows that we ordered aqua ties. I am quite pissed off that they wont correct their mistake and now we are out 60 dollars. 

DO NOT SHOP FROM THESE PEOPLE !!! 

Happily married and now Mrs. West

#20 lovemyman4life

lovemyman4life
                    • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:14 AM

sorry you went through such an experience. i actually had purchased from ahfashion before and i didn't have any issues like that. we got their brown suits for our wedding at Jamaica and had some size issued and it was easily fixed.

over all. i wish you all the luck and sorry you had such a bad experience

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users