Sign in to follow this  
MyBlueyes

Aiming for a Paradisus PC wedding

Hello,

I am new to this site. My Hubby to be and I are looking to get married April/May 2011. The date has not been set. We are extremely interested in a wedding at Paradisus Punta Cana with a honeymoon to follow at Palma Real.

We are nervous since with a destination wedding it is so hard to be hands on. We decided to join BDW to get real opinions from people who are going through the destination wedding process. Looking forward to blogging with you!

Hi there! Welcome to the BDW! You will finds TONS of helpful info here! There are tons of past and present Paradisus brides and grooms on here. Happy planning and Congrats!

Hello and welcome! I'm getting married at the PPR in July. April and May are beautiful times to visit the DR. I know it can be hard to plan a wedding via email but this site has sooo much helpful information. If you get a chance check out the Paradisus thread for both the PPC and PPR, it's pretty lenghty but full of important information. Let me know if you have any questions about the Paradisus and/or planning a wedding there. Good luck and enjoy your planning!

What a great resort you chose! That was my first choice actually then I changed it because we were looking for somewhere that has a direct flight. We are still at a Paradisus (because we LOVED the resort) but now in the Mayan Riviera. Happy Planning!