• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 07 April 2010 - 12:14 PM

Hi Anjie,
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your wedding. Here you´ll find the information you are looking for.
Happy planning!!

#12 theend903

• 173 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:16 PM

Congrats and good luck planning!

#13 Shay

• 33 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:54 PM

This is the site to be on to figure it all out. Tell FI it is so much easier and sometimes more economical to do a DW. First determine your budget and go from there. Good luck and happy planning!

#14 DWbridetobe

• 914 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 01:37 PM

Congratulations on your engagement, and welcome to the forum! Happy planning!

#15 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 01:57 PM

Hello, Congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#16 donutdjn

• 419 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 02:08 PM

congratulations! we decided on a destination wedding as if we had a wedding at home and invited everyone we wanted it was coming to 300 people so far too expensive, I am having a dream wedding in Jamaica with 75 attending which we can afford. good luck!

#17 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 09:01 AM

Welcome Anjie and happy engagement. I hope that you find the information that you need to convince your FI to have a destination wedding. Good LUCK!
              BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#18 Patourn

• 377 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 09:03 AM

Congrats and Happy planning!! You'll find all sorts of great info here from a lot of creative ladies!

#19 Thomasjsgirl

• 1,098 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 10:20 AM

Welcome Anjie! I had at 'at home' wedding the first time I was married (a looonnng time ago), and then a destination wedding the second time. Both choices have merit, but a destination wedding is like a week-long party with your closest family and friends. It was the best decision we ever made!
                  Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
                  Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
                  Leftover Wedding Items FS:

#20 tiffaneyh

• 151 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 11:44 AM

I agree with the other ladies here. Picking the resort is really the only hard part. Luckily you have some time. Just remember that if you find a resort that you really like be a little bit flexible. If you have your wedding on a Thursday or Friday it will be okay. Your guests will be planning on being there regardless. You have a lot of flexibility!

Dreams Puerto Vallarta
                    October 21, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users